Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Does anybody know how to take a shoe off "My Countdowns" in the Champs app? I added the shoe before becoming a VIP member and it said I have a 0 minute head start. Then I joined VIP and it still shows 0. :frown:

FTA PARKS MALL GOT 100 PAIRS
FTL PARKS MALL GOT 150 PAIRS
FTA TOWNEAST 150 PAIRS
FTL TOWNEAST 80 PAIRS
FTL LINCOLN PARK 60 PAIRS

not too many small szs gonna be up for grabs
And 2 of them HOH. Surprising. Not that limited but not GR either. Expected I guess.

I saw them in hand at Foot Locker on Saturday, they’re not even that shiny, it’s a slight gloss to them, everybody on YouTube was capping & their videos made them look bad, they actually look good in person, & they leather is cool too, I thought the sail midsole would look crazy, but it’s actually dope. Cop if you can fam.

This shoe will take off in the future. Mark my words.

Thx buddy!
Another raffle i won't win!
I like how you have the option of choosing 1900 for a birth year lol

FTA PARKS MALL GOT 100 PAIRS
FTL PARKS MALL GOT 150 PAIRS
FTA TOWNEAST 150 PAIRS
FTL TOWNEAST 80 PAIRS
FTL LINCOLN PARK 60 PAIRS

not too many small szs gonna be up for grabs
I got a funny feeling these would be more of a limited GR when both my local Jimmy jazz stores didn't have their shipments on monday.

28d5d3949da8455aef7a7176a387ff11.jpg

No prob bros, so how does the early links work? Just open it up a day before or something? Coz whenever I try to go on em on RD they just a waste of time and time out lol

No prob bros, so how does the early links work? Just open it up a day before or something? Coz whenever I try to go on em on RD they just a waste of time and time out lol
I have the same issue, but these seem slept on, who knows. Just figured Id make it easy on folks

Back
Top Bottom