Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

088A7115-D22D-45C1-A035-02CF97B5B079.png

Got The L from FTL app last night and was super salty about it but managed to get the dub from snkrs app this morning for a 9. This had me confused as hell ngl as it’s usually the other way around for me. Whatevs a dub is a dub.

But it all depends on the store

I think the reward works on all items and it's the managers that decides.

Once. I tried to finesse the cashier the Concord 11s and it scanned and took off $15. But she double checked with the manager and said no.

Another time. I tried to use the coupon, but the cashier said no. But the manager behind her was like "Really? ****...I let someone use coupons earlier today."

|l|l

I feel like this shoe is unappreciated right now. Regardless of size, these will be sought after down the line. Hardly anyone picked up from the local FTA. I showed up exactly at 3pm no line, and suddenly they had non of the money sizes. Lying asses lol

I feel like this shoe is unappreciated right now. Regardless of size, these will be sought after down the line. Hardly anyone picked up from the local FTA. I showed up exactly at 3pm no line, and suddenly they had non of the money sizes. Lying asses lol

They’re probably not lying. People actually pick up money sizes lol

C7A2F83E-B148-4EDC-86C3-201DCB6026E9.jpeg
Everyone says they don’t like the white leather with the sail midsole I’m sure also hates the Unions.
Soooo many double standards on this pair. Too many bred colorways all of a sudden. Soft Leather isn't soft enough all of a sudden. All black leather must be muted and matte every time all of a sudden.....lol

This silhouette is almost 40 years old. There's only so much you can do to keep it interesting. The fact that they managed to make a new colorway using black white and red and no gimmicks or collab is an accomplishment in itself. Sometimes sneakerheads sound like that chick that wants Ruth's Chris every date

You're out of your mind. SI leather is trash. Tumbled to try to fool people it's good.
Nah, the SI's leather is definitely better than the Gym Red's. SI's were on the same level as the ROTY's. Had multiple pairs of both. I can vouch. No knock against the Gym's though. Got my pair and I'm very satisfied. Not every pair is going to be SBB level. Not saying we should get plastic but, JB never advertised themselves as a premium leather goods manufacturer. As long as quality is at this level and up, at a price point if $160, I'm cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom