Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

IMG_20190630_201608179.jpg
Yep These Go!!!

And?

If My Dad Had **** And A *****, He’d Be My Mother

What’s Your Point?
MY point was that minor adjustments can have a major impact on demand.

Let me guess.... YOUR point is that you’re the kinda guy who can’t wait to get home, hop on XBox Live and drop wild comments you’d never say in real life, But not without getting a few practice reps in on the NT message boards first...::Right? Right. You’re doing great bro. You’re gonna kill ‘em tonight on Gears of War.

JB knew they was giving us gym reds, that's why they pushed the SI's first. That Nike check colorway killed em tho, imo. Pretty sure we will have a royal blue version in a year or two, these boys so predictable.

MY point was that minor adjustments can have a major impact on demand.

Let me guess.... YOUR point is that you’re the kinda guy who can’t wait to get home, hop on XBox Live and drop wild comments you’d never say in real life, But not without getting a few practice reps in on the NT message boards first...::Right? Right. You’re doing great bro. You’re gonna kill ‘em tonight on Gears of War.

Video Games?

You Got Me ****ed Up Kid :lol:

SI’s Were Trash... Get Out Your Feelings

Video Games?

You Got Me ****ed Up Kid :lol:

SI’s Were Trash... Get Out Your Feelings

Man, you know what? You're absolutely right. The SI's are trash.......I'm convinced. Dont know how I missed this before. You did it bro. Your compelling argument won me over.

Man, you know what? You're absolutely right. The SI's are trash.......I'm convinced. Dont know how I missed this before. You did it bro. Your compelling argument won me over.

8 Of Your 9 Posts On This Forum Are In This Thread...... You're Clearly TRIGGERED By This Shoe :lol:

Run Along Now Kid You're Buggin' Me
tenor.gif

Honest question, as I am not a 1s guy. Never owned a single pair. I do like this colorway, though. I happened to be in my local FTL yesterday returning something around 5 PM. Guy ahead of me was picking up two pairs. When I got to the counter, I asked if they were sold out, and the girl said they had a few left. For the OCD impulse, I asked for an 11. They didn't have it but had just recently sold out most sizes. No difference to me but then I glanced over my shoulder and two dudes had walked in and, between them, had about eight pairs with them in multiple bags. Then I come in here and see pics of people with loads of pairs as if this is some hot money-making or hard to come by rare shoe. Then I look on SX and see half the sizes moving at basically retail plus tax (smaller sizes are more, but there's not that much in it for sellers when it's said and done with fees). So my question is, what's the big deal here? I could buy my size from SX right now, and shipping included, it's a whole $10 more than retail plus tax in L.A. Why the F are people yesterday running around buying loads of pairs of these like they're about to get rich? :lol:

I'm guessing they're reselling small sizes. Size 9 probably bring in only about $50 profit after all is said & done. But if you buy 4 size 9's & pop em off you'll come out with $200 profit for a couple hours work.

I'm guessing they're reselling small sizes. Size 9 probably bring in only about $50 profit after all is said & done. But if you buy 4 size 9's & pop em off you'll come out with $200 profit for a couple hours work.
Yeah, fair point. Makes sense. It just struck me as strange.

Saw a youtube video where the guy stated/showed only red laces come with these. Someone else said their pair was missing the extra laces and they thought the employee swiped them. Maybe there's a QC issue, or staff are swiping these before shipping and in-store purchases.....hmm...

I’m in Miami, everywhere still has 10 and up lol. JB gotta do somethin about the size 8-9. **** is ridiculous
I was talking to an employee (maybe the manager) at my local FTL and he said that size 9.5 and under they can get two pairs in those sizes but bigger sizes they will get six pairs

I always thought a full size run was around size 8 to 13 or 14 with doubles in more common sizes like 9 to 12

I was talking to an employee (maybe the manager) at my local FTL and he said that size 9.5 and under they can get two pairs in those sizes but bigger sizes they will get six pairs

I always thought a full size run was around size 8 to 13 or 14 with doubles in more common sizes like 9 to 12

Wow. That’s idiotic. I been rockin with JB over 15 years strong, but this a major turnoff. Might say **** it and only **** with Nike(Kobe, AM, Vapormax) and designer

Back
Top Bottom