Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Sneakersnstuff.jpg

Only got this far but the order does not show on the my site page. Hoping for a W on Snkrs!

Just got that order confirmation email from SNS! Got the PayPal email initially. So if you saw the runtime error screen and had a payment confirmation email, there’s hope. Good luck everyone. I’ll check back in the morning for some Ws and good news.

Just got that order confirmation email from SNS! Got the PayPal email initially. So if you saw the runtime error screen and had a payment confirmation email, there’s hope. Good luck everyone. I’ll check back in the morning for some Ws and good news.
Same.

Sold out in under 25 minutes on Nike AU online. And I was online moment it was dropped (2 hours prior)
Good look family!

I was only going to cop one but the demand is reaching epic levels....

haven't been copping hyped kicks on ndc for a while can someone tell me if i have a chance manually or should i just sleep through it LOL

haven't been copping hyped kicks on ndc for a while can someone tell me if i have a chance manually or should i just sleep through it LOL
Yeah you have a chance, but you gotta be insanely quick. Waste no time at all be on that page 10 mins before on the dot with a computer and your phone and go at it.

Yeah you have a chance, but you gotta be insanely quick. Waste no time at all be on that page 10 mins before on the dot with a computer and your phone and go at it.
Even doing all that, SNKRS still might throw you a curve ball and spin/load for 30 seconds or ask for your CSV number on the back of your card which will cause u to miss.

Back
Top Bottom