Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Part 2 smh

83FDBB9C-4C23-44AE-9ED0-F5A0F9F16096.jpeg

Didn't think I'd be celebrating a reservation on this one, everyone saying it's a huge GR and all. Might try to double up now! Good luck to everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180224-082412.jpg
    Screenshot_20180224-082412.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 47
Passed on a second 7 min reserve from FTA for these. Considering myself pretty lucky no stress today going to pick up

Waking up early in the AM to get the mall is okay, but camping over night? Nah b, it’s just shoes. Glad those days are over

2 stress free weekends .... priceless

Word!!

Dudes doin too much for these and cements last week

Resell on cements is retail right now

Bred toe is like 240-250 and the shoe comes out in an hour or so

So that price comin down

Like ya wylin lol

That kicksusa line I ask d dudes in front what time they got there told me 9pm last night then asked me if I’m interested in buying their pairs

I’m like nah I’m good lol

Dudes doin 12 hour + camps for MAYBE 40 bucks profit

Minimum wage in nyc is $13 an hour

Could have just picked up a shift not even a full shift just 4 hours and made that and then some lol

Like I don’t understand the logic lol

Word!!

So that price comin down

Like ya wylin lol

That kicksusa line I ask d dudes in front what time they got there told me 9pm last night then asked me if I’m interested in buying their pairs

Could have just picked up a shift not even a full shift just 4 hours and made that and then some lol

dudes wanna feel like they hustlin lol

I think some people line up just for the passion.

Lol what passion?

Like don’t get me wrong if you buy in the shoe for yourself to wear and you refuse to pay resell

I can respect that

But those are never the dudes in the front lol

Resellers are always in the front and the dudes who want to wear them are always in the back

Hell 90%+ of the line are resellers or wannabe resellers who try to flip can’t then return lol

It’s about money and again I can understand that

But it’s simple math when resell is dumb low or in the case of cements nonexistent

12 hour camp out in the cold for $40 and this is if your lucky to make that plus maybe you had to train/bus/cab to the camp location and back

What’s the point? Lol

Word!!

So that price comin down

Like ya wylin lol

They can call themselves “the plug” though.

People are funny. The last time I camped out was for the Lance Mountain’s. Manager came out the night before and said we got ten of each color (we were allowed to buy both colors). There were already 10 people in line. Dudes kept coming to line up and we kept telling them that all the pairs were accounted for. Like 20 people lined up for 12+ hours for nothing. :sick:

dudes wanna feel like they hustlin lol

Lol I guess

But it’s always the same ****eryy

Dude in line to resell head to toe newest supreme bape vlone offwhite outfit and nice kicks for 12 hour camp

Friend(s) come by in similar attire and they act like groupies with each other and give each other tons of false information about current/prior/next release clogging up the sidewalk and or doorway of the store

And can’t follow simple instructions to clear the door/sidewalk regardless of repeatedly being told to do so by store employee or security or we will shut release down

Then gets upset at employee/security when they lose their cool due to them not following directions

Store employee comes out at a point says “sold out”

Said resellers and groupies don’t believe them and crowd the door and even enter the store in hopes to find the one pair employee MUST have not seen but only they could

Doesn’t happen

They stand around some more

Then slowly walk away leaving garbage and in many cases chairs/crates left behind

Like the ****s comical to me lol

Back
Top Bottom