Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

What's the cut off time for people who didn't pick up their reserved pairs at Foot Locker or Foot Action?

My strategy is have a computer up that has 2 browsers up (Chrome and Opera) with different accounts on it, wait on the page till it goes live; being there 10 minutes prior and having my phone loaded with the app ready sitting on the release page. Works most of the time that’s how I get my double ups.

how do you get sneakers app on a comp?

Yo, the lines for these on facebook groups look crazy!! Glad I got my two pairs locked down. Good luck to everyone tryin' to eat online!

My strategy is have a computer up that has 2 browsers up (Chrome and Opera) with different accounts on it, wait on the page till it goes live; being there 10 minutes prior and having my phone loaded with the app ready sitting on the release page. Works most of the time that’s how I get my double ups.
different payment method and different shipping addresses?

i think during the pending process, they cross-reference info and hand out Ls to people trying to hit with multiple accounts.

98EA40AB-453D-4CDC-9274-E5E447A2B880.jpeg
Double up shawty! 140 each with the military! Time to sit down for awhile......well until next Saturday when them 13s drop

No disrespect to anyone that can’t spend it but.. I’ve never seen people want a shoe so bad and the resell be so low lol.

You’d think they were at 400+

different payment method and different shipping addresses?

i think during the pending process, they cross-reference info and hand out Ls to people trying to hit with multiple accounts.
Different payments but I find that they don’t care about same shipping. I even did triple ups when them saying nothing.

Lol jimmy jazz fcfs. Lined up in the mall. Security told us wait at the food court. Then started to walk down. Jimmyjazz said they only have kids sizes while cats walking with 2 pairs in their bags :rofl:

Safe to say im not gettin these:smokin

Going to do my footlocker pick up now If this birthday coupon works I’ll spread it. Shoot me a Pm if you plan on going to a footlocker later.

Back
Top Bottom