Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I'm going back to bed for a little bit.. good luck today everybody
27894283_171707496801943_341277865116958720_n.jpg

Only one pair sz 13 at local FTL. Somehow I got the reserve...dude was already lobbying employees and camping out for them. Glad I went right at open and am out of there. Everything accounted for...even GS...nothing available til 3pm. I can't imagine who wouldn't pick up, but you never know. Dude camping checked out my pair and was comparing to SBBs.

Did you spam the atc button?

Not sure what you mean by spam the button, I just clicked every so often and by luck it popped into the cart and I got outta there as quick as possible. Got the FA order confirmation too...will wait to see if they ship

lmao my place in the villa line jumped up because they're selling out now and everyone is closing out

Looks like it’s a wrap, time to try & scoop up unclaimed pairs... Good luck everyone who HASN’T bought a pair YET! Y’all let these other dude’s eat man, people are talking about multiples smh...

Copped SNKRS. This is my first time using the app for JB release. I have been retired for a while. Came out for the 3 last week cooped from SP.

Back
Top Bottom