Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Have my pair & my little sister’s reserved until 3 PM @ FTL, but I’m trying to hurry up and get to the mall.
Currently at the barbershop with my God Son, & my barber’s running behind. Hoping to be at the mall by 12!

How do iPhone X users use Face ID on the SNKRS app? I’m looking in my settings but it only shows Touch ID. App is updated and everything

How do iPhone X users use Face ID on the SNKRS app? I’m looking in my settings but it only shows Touch ID. App is updated and everything

I don’t have it on for that reason, but on other things that ask for my “Touch ID” the facial recognition will pop up instead.

Only one pair sz 13 at local FTL. Somehow I got the reserve...dude was already lobbying employees and camping out for them. Glad I went right at open and am out of there. Everything accounted for...even GS...nothing available til 3pm. I can't imagine who wouldn't pick up, but you never know. Dude camping checked out my pair and was comparing to SBBs.

There's never more then 2 or 3 13s. Usually 1 or 2

These joints are straight fire. I think better quality than my Breds or Royals. Don’t have SBBs for comparison.
25BA420F-4984-4E09-9099-5E2E081237F2.jpeg

Attachments

• 3A41F912-96A6-4DBB-B3D2-2C0E02AE81B2.jpeg
    3A41F912-96A6-4DBB-B3D2-2C0E02AE81B2.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom