Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Went to pick up my pair today at FTL and some guy in front of me had like 7 bags from a few different stores. The person ringing him up even had a few comments to say to him. She wasn't happy about it, but i guess there wasn't anything she could do. Sounds like he found a glitch in the the footlocker app or something. There's a lot of young kids that are going to learn a lot of business lessons from buying shoes. Reselling a pair of these though will probably buy you a luxurious night at Applebees though. In other news, the shoes look great.

Alot of salt and emos with dudes around the mall today. Ls across America when dudes slept and realized they struck out. :smh:

JB madness days are back man. :smh:

Last edited:
Hmm so first time trying to cop on snkrs..I never got the "I got em" screen, but when I would go back to the app it would say purchased where it usually says buy now. Now when I log it it says sold out and nothing under previous orders. Weird.

You should be good, congrats. You should get a confirmation within the next couple hours.

Went to pick up my pair today at FTL and some guy in front of me had like 7 bags from a few different stores. The person ringing him up even had a few comments to say to him. She wasn't happy about it, but i guess there wasn't anything she could do. Sounds like he found a glitch in the the footlocker app or something. There's a lot of young kids that are going to learn a lot of business lessons from buying shoes. Reselling a pair of these though will probably buy you a luxurious night at Applebees though. In other news, the shoes look great.
Scrubs using burner phones

People taking L’s fr? I haven’t checked back the past 15-20 pages this what happens when you think every release is a super GR

FBB3B751-FE00-4B28-98B1-5B93033D600C.jpeg

Picked up my reserve, Nice shoe in person, but the off white is an acquired taste.

I prefer this softer white than a bright, stark white. Much classier in my opinion.

People taking L’s fr? I haven’t checked back the past 15-20 pages this what happens when you think every release is a super GR

Here's what JB did I think:

They spread out pairs in total.

i.e basically high volume stores got fewer pairs than usual so low volume stores gets pairs

Imma hold my L(and W really). Damn the price on these went up from yesterday. I guess the broke bois didn’t get a hold of them :lol: #payday

Back
Top Bottom