Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I may sell my double up pair of raoyals and cop a pair of these one stock x? Will the price for these get higher on stockx?

Do you guys think there will be unclaimed pairs at footlocker? Should I even waste my time?

Bred Toes are nice. Gold Toes prob may favorite at the moment. Also, here in Atl someone got shot at Wish smh
IMG_20180224_121920_101.jpg

I buy 30 all personals bruh don’t point fingers

yeah OKAY man, all you been talking about in this thread is backdooring pairs and offing them. that's fine if that's your hustle but don't go trying to rub it in and then act surprised that people are taking Ls.

Yep, also sites were botted to hell so a lot of people were SOL. Looks like things are back to 2014 again (except most GRs aren't selling out like they did back then).

yeah I know, I was just calling dude out for pretending like he's not the reason people are striking out

This will be the year nike Has to take accountability for the way it distributes shoes
Making shoes Artificially limited will make this madness for sneakers this year more dangerous then ever before

Yep, if they limit Concords (I don't think they will, personally) that release is going to lead to inevitable sneaker violence and potentially deaths.

If I hadn't caught the late W off the FA app waitlist this would have been the biggest blindsided L of the year so far but glad to have these.

Bout to finally give in to the L. Considering one last hail mary. What's the chances of people not picking up at Footlocker and getting a pair?

Back
Top Bottom