Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

IMG_0766.JPG

Was able to use $20 rewards coupon and used a $50 gift card I got for Christmas. $90 out of pocket feels good.

4 websites
4 payments debited
3 confirmation emails
Have a bad feeling all will be eventually cancelled. |l

Will rock my blk/reds all weekend, in spite of.

Got my nephews size 7y from footaction with 7 minute head start. Thinking about going to the mall for unclaimed pairs.

It’s not like the people who passed had that great of a chance at copping anyways... These have been the hardest, wider OG 1 release since probably the Royals.

for sure. i guess what im saying is anyone that didnt at least shoot their shot may find that to have been a critical error

So, people with 10M...were you hitting? Are we moving in a direction where 10M soon won't mean anything? If there are more people with 10M than pairs released we're in for a year of Ls no matter what we do. NT fam stay strong...onward and upward!

I agree Banneds > These but these still dope as hell. IMO most ones are dope. Not big on patent leather on the gold toes either but on Feet them joints kinda serious lol...

Either been two good weeks. Props to all those that got em. See y’all In Nov. :pimp:

So, people with 10M...were you hitting? Are we moving in a direction where 10M soon won't mean anything? If there are more people with 10M than pairs released we're in for a year of Ls no matter what we do. NT fam stay strong...onward and upward!
Haf a 10 min head start with FTA and FTL. I won on FTL, got wait-listed on FTA and never got pushed up, so 1 of 2 for me.

Should I go ahead and pay resale now or wait a bit? The price is hovering around $260-280 on StockX and other places. The whole release process with these has been such a headache lol

Hit

Hit on 4 accounts. 2 size 10s. One 12, one 13 of which all are family opps. 1 name change did go thru so that’s an L.

10 min still hits. Also hit 1 pair of gold toes.

Back
Top Bottom