Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

My girls size 6 has this mark and it won’t come off. I won another size 6 at a mall 40 minutes away. Would y’all go get the other pair?

D4E09B2C-BCF1-44F2-A8E5-BDE6DF6CB91A.jpeg

Yup. Rediculous that a $100 shoe comes with blemishes. Don't let the Jordan Brand junkies tell you any different. It's not normal.

JJ I picked up from this morning "didn't receive" a shipment. I got my size, though. Sucks for the 2 people who came later in the morning to pick up their pairs.

Also, FA had just half a page of winners. Saw just a FSR. Definitely less than Royals and Blk/Reds.

Naw people just formed a line right outside the store. I told there like an moron for 5 mins til I realize it wasn’t moving and someone came and ask is it 3 o’clock yet. I went inside and I was next to check out. Got to use my rewards on these too. 152 out the door

I was just told they only had 10 left lol

This

He would've been taken care of for next release or restock

Happen to me at Lenox Mall for the Top 3 release. They ended up selling my pair after I came off of the Waitlist and reserved. The AM that sold my pair held me down for a Yeezy Release so I ended up with a pair of Yeezys that I didn’t have to raffle for.

Successful at picking up my NT pair. When I got back to work, figured I'd walk to the FTL i copped from earlier to check for unclaimed pairs. Was too many in line already so just went back to work lol. The FTL i got mine from had maybe 15 on the list for mens sizes

Cant wait to rock these...hopefully I'll be able to trade my extras for something nice in the distant future

Back
Top Bottom