Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Successful at picking up my NT pair. When I got back to work, figured I'd walk to the FTL i copped from earlier to check for unclaimed pairs. Was too many in line already so just went back to work lol. The FTL i got mine from had maybe 15 on the list for mens sizes

Cant wait to rock these...hopefully I'll be able to trade my extras for something nice in the distant future

Which FTL you copped from?

20180224_140121.jpg

I picked up my 2 pairs at FTL and FTA and both stores had dudes already lined up at the register then a employee comes out and says only reservations, no fcfs and like 95% of the ppl there left. So did that many ppl really miss that these were gonna be app reserves?

picked up my reserve pair from ftl, when the mgr scratched my name off i notice they only had one pair per sz.considered myself lucky, they had people coming in trying to finesse the sizes left.

Would the employees even tell people that there’s unclaimed pairs? I just feel like they wouldn’t.
Depends.
For example, there was a line for unclaimed Big Bang foams last week. They said 3 pairs were unclaimed and let them be purchased.

Won a pair at FTL
went to pick it up and the mgr says they didn’t get there full shipment in and no 10.5 yet
Took my number and said he’ll call me when they get the rest of their pairs!! Sure!

Bought cement 3’s instead they still had pairs!

Won a pair at FTL
went to pick it up and the mgr says they didn’t get there full shipment in and no 10.5 yet
Took my number and said he’ll call me when they get the rest of their pairs!! Sure!

hope you got his name

Won a pair at FTL

which location?

Back
Top Bottom