Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

How is the leather on these heard SBB then heard not even close

I can't compare as I have never seen SBB's on hand. I was given an opportunity by Shoe Palace to select a pair to my liking. Let me tell you this, leather quality differs from one pair to another. Some had smoother white side panels while the others had tumbled and softer leather.

Also, upon a quick comparison, the collar where the Air Jordan logo sits feels a little bit softer on the Royal 1's. Toe box feels pretty much the same.

ehhh i wouldnt say that yet. but youre right in the sense that seems like it tho. but im not gonna take today as a sign. these were hyped from the jump. its a great consolation for people who missed bredtoes and banned, and even for people who have em.

now if for the next few releases its similar to how today went down, then yea, nike swagging back up.

I'm not even talking about just today. Nike/JB been killing it all year.

Vapormax plus, LeBron 15s are nice, air Max 270, epic react....

(Meant to post this in here)

These are pretty nice, especially for $127 out the door :pimp: (they let me use a vip reward and a $25 gift card I had). For that price I couldn’t be happier! Also, Sean Go is my guy and I love his videos, but to say the quality on these is “nowhere near” SBB is a bit of a stretch. Looking at my pair (which is butter af) I can’t agree with that at all. The leather on mine is very nice minus the black parts, which is also true for the SBBs. Idk. I think dudes really believe SBBs was made out of some high end Italian leather or something when they’re clearly not. They have the same stuff that’s on these bred toes. My 2 cents.

It'll be interesting to see what Adidas does next. Seems like Nike has gotten it's swag back

UBs are dead, NMDs are dead....
So glad. I got some 5th anniversaries coming in Monday. I got them way under retail too. Always wanted to know how comfortable UBs are.

SBB vs Bred toes

896880E8-0046-40AB-8643-D53DFA5CCDA7.jpeg

33E7DBEE-F7DB-4E41-8B1C-48352CD54D54.jpeg

C2051EA1-1B62-4AB4-A727-F9BBEB69282A.jpeg

some of these bred toes have very plush tumbled to chit, red toeboxes and others have flat hardly tumbled at all toeboxes, same thing as the royal fiasco

let me just put it out there, tumbled leather doesn't mean good quality.

sides are tumbled like hell to look like the SBB side panel but its hard as hell and no where near SBB quality

still a good shoe just warning those expecting mirrored SBB shoe or never had or seen SBB.

i have these, sbb, reverse sbb,banneds,black toes,chicago's,royals, so im a pretty good judge, like i said all pair differ like the royal fiasco

Here’s how it went on my end :lol:

Yesterday I was on the phone with my gdad about something important. Kept getting calls from my doctor and spam and etc (like 4 or 5 the span of 10 minutes lol) and having to put him on hold.. so when the next call came I just let it go to voicemail.

Got off the phone w/ him like 7 minutes later. I look up the # and its from Jimmy Jazz :sick: luckily I called them back and nobody had claimed my pair yet so the employee still let me reserve them :smokin

I got the L on the FTA app, but hit on FTA :smokin both companies I only had a 7 minute lead.

905FBB56-D28D-450D-89DA-1BED6446C93E.jpeg

I've had some great luck with this speak it into existence stuff and it feels amazing

Back
Top Bottom