Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

was wild today. Skipped on my 4th W to give someone else a chance. If today is any indication, shadows release about to look like the purge.

Didn't get a pair, but at least got a taste of what I would experience if I were able to.

Hopefully down the line, either these or the Black Toe are a must.

Admittedly, UB is really comfortable for the first 10-12 wears, then the comfort begins to drop off quickly.

Not sure which china knockoffs you buy but pretty sure that isn't the case. I have over 75+ wears and they are still the most insanely comfortable runner to this day.

Mic drop

No luck with the unclaimed pairs
Successful at picking up my NT pair. When I got back to work, figured I'd walk to the FTL i copped from earlier to check for unclaimed pairs. Was too many in line already so just went back to work lol. The FTL i got mine from had maybe 15 on the list for mens sizes

Cant wait to rock these...hopefully I'll be able to trade my extras for something nice in the distant future
Thank God I didn’t go check unclaimed pairs. Would have been waste of time.
Triple L’s for me.... 10 minutes garbage.

We all know unclaimed pairs will be impossible.
But hey looking on bright side, my AM93 from UK delivered today.
D3ED35FD-806D-4CB3-9A6A-D45420674457.jpeg

Whattttttttttttts this.

search scoop208 scam on youtube and choose from your pick of videos lol. im not100% on the details but i do know its something to do with either him selling fakes or somebody he partnered with and vouched and referred people to that person who sold fakes or took peoples money and ran.

I hope all these L’s w/ the Black Cement 3’s and Bred Toe 1’s these last two weeks means I’ll have a better chance at copping the Tinker 3’s next month.

I knew in my heart and soul not to listen to these cats talking about this would be easier. Wider allocation of pairs, not more pairs. And the pair has pretty good quality, a lot of guys salty because they couldn’t cop, now these trash quality in their opinion.

Almost waited in line for people who hoping for unclaimed pairs....

Just got mine from the flight 23 store on Fulton. Easy peasy. These will replace my 2013 breds. No need to hunt down the 2016 joints for me...

man you should look into the breds I had the 2013 and 2016 and the 2016's are waaaaay better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom