Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Luckily hit on in store, took the big L online

These are nice, like very nice. Beauties... i hope nike dosent do royal toes, shadow toes etc...just cheapens the novelty or uniqueness of this shoe...which is cool imo. Not that those shoes wouldnt be cool cws...but let nike come up with new ideas...

785321C1-084E-4D88-B25E-F74B562EC8EE.jpeg

Late to the party but.... Got mine via FTA app reserve earlier this afternoon. 3 outta the 4 pairs of BC3 I hit on are still in the trunk of my truck with my Gold Toes lol JB is moving way too fast with the releases.... but dang this thread jumped up 50 pages in less than 24 hours. I don't usually see that much motion on a release day. Did I miss something significant???

Question, for those who are calling FTL & FTA Monday what are you asking? Whenever I ask to do a phone order on a shoe they tell me to go to my closest store and do a stock locate.

i hope you guys learn from this release. everyone thought they were gonna eat. i only won 1 pair from footlocker green acres mall. fta i surprised i didnt win. i havent won anything past few releases from them too. snkrs was a dub i have never won a draw or copped something limited from them.

i hope you guys learn from this release. everyone thought they were gonna eat. i only won 1 pair from footlocker green acres mall. fta i surprised i didnt win. i havent won anything past few releases from them too. snkrs was a dub i have never won a draw or copped something limited from them.
Don’t say everyone. Only people that are learning are the ones that don’t know what a Limited GR is.

Back
Top Bottom