Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

85, 18, 94

IMG_9763.jpg
IMG_9764.JPG

I wasn’t sure about copping because I have BTs and Banned 1s but I’m glad I did. I’m not blown away in person but they’re definitely fire. I fake slept and didn’t do any raffles so I kinda got lucky to win at FA. Good thing too because we all know how this release turned out. And I used my 15 dollar reward! :nthat:

Bout to clean up and start drinking with these bad boys!

CDB92FFA-998E-4D91-A132-EAD1B25CB3C2.jpeg

F6C2360C-A0D7-4AE7-92FD-5474D998A395.jpeg

Meh, got rid of both my SBB. Was never gonna wear em. I like black/red more

Just talking about the comparison since people are asking and before shoe even dropped dudes were hyping it up and saying they were SBB or even better

No hate, satisfied with these and I’m not too picky on quality just had to put that out there :emoji_confused:

how much did you get for your sbbs?

I don’t know how some of y’all got thru on villa
I was in queue for almost 2 hours
Then when I got thru it was soldout
I knew when it said waiting time was over an hour it was a wrap
But I stayed in line anyway lol

word. i got in line...said 1 hour....got down to 25 or 26 and it kicked me back and said over an hour left....i was like aww hell naw im out, yall aint finnessing me for another hour :lol:

I got through but couldn't checkout. Painful.

Every time I hear SBB "great white buffalo great white buffalo great white buffalo" echoes in the background :lol: got a sz 14 at retail and I actually put my foot in it to see if I could swing it with no insole, knowing DAMB well I can't fit a 14 :rofl: Only shoe i can think of that I'd pay resale for but Ive only seen em pop up once in my size and somebody wanted em way more than me :smh:

N
Do you mean you hit the submit order and got an error?
If so, have you checked your card you used?
Nah. I couldn't get passed the shipping addrrss. Was a couple of steps away from payment. Really wanted these but at least I got BC3s last week...

I was surprised to see the toe box and heel area are not really tumbled. They're not like Chi's or BT's but they are more smooth than tumbled at all.

Also.. can't wait for Blue Chi's and Shadows.. my bday is in April!

N

Nah. I couldn't get passed the shipping addrrss. Was a couple of steps away from payment. Really wanted these but at least I got BC3s last week...
Ah ok. If you ever actually submit and get an error, you probably got the shoes. I ended up with 3 space jams on that site because I kept trying to check out.

Them shadows weren’t on my radar but now y’all got me thinking about them. :lol:

I’ll see what’s up when the time comes.

I fell for the “easy release”.

I didn’t put in the hard work, thinking I’ll be able to snag a few pairs from the app. Boy was I wrong. Even waited in line at a Jimmy Jazz and came out short.

In this era, I won’t take a release for granted again....geez

I wasn’t sure about copping because I have BTs and Banned 1s but I’m glad I did. I’m not blown away in person but they’re definitely fire. I fake slept and didn’t do any raffles so I kinda got lucky to win at FA. Good thing too because we all know how this release turned out. And I used my 15 dollar reward! :nthat:

Bout to clean up and start drinking with these bad boys!

CDB92FFA-998E-4D91-A132-EAD1B25CB3C2.jpeg

F6C2360C-A0D7-4AE7-92FD-5474D998A395.jpeg
Second pic is clean.
Have a shot of Henny for us New Yorkers that took an L. :nerd:

Was waiting inline on my desktop thought I'd have a go on my tablet as well got through in my size 11.5 straight away,
Pretty happy with that, was my first time trying to cop through Nike.com.au

Resell is never easy for me smh just need shadows and hope those rusts and igloos don’t get a wider release or else...

Back
Top Bottom