Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

What’s resell looking locally to you guys? Curious to know how it is in bigger cities like ny or LA, dmv is like $280-$300 rn unless you catch a sucka

Right before app reservations results there was a size 11 for 215 on stockx then 225 then 230 and now 300, local groups have em at mainly 280 and some 300, prices goin uppppp, wonder when they'll hit 400

Bruh how is a manager of a store I backdoored gonna hit me up talking about he needs a size.. you’re supposed to be my plug lol tf. Plus you’re a manager why didn’t you just hold a pair

Pretty salty I didn’t grab a second reserve pair from FTA now.. smh

Kinda feeling the same way. I hit at the mall 5 minutes away and a mall 15 minutes away. Let the pair at the second mall go but then ended up going there for lunch. Would have taken 10 minutes to pick the other pair up. Oh well.

I see many are looking towards the shadows releasing already

game royals are a major speedbump along the way :lol:

ain't no chilling on those for me

Kinda feeling the same way. I hit at the mall 5 minutes away and a mall 15 minutes away. Let the pair at the second mall go but then ended up going there for lunch. Would have taken 10 minutes to pick the other pair up. Oh well.
Just think of it as you blessed someone else. Good karma will come back to you.

ouNVSAZ.jpg

i'm glad i have my one pair, i haven't struggled to cop a shoe in a long time .. i don't like this feeling, i need a connect ..

Dam I saw last night homie hit me up at 260, I hit him back this morning and now he wants 300... dam these prices are jumping QUICK

Would gold toes for these be about even in a 13. Honestly I will never wear my gold toes I don’t think. I thought I’d at least go 1/20 on tried for Br/toes.

Back
Top Bottom