Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Things I've learned and relearned here:

-last two years made me lazy on kicks. Not for Shadows. Hell, not even for Crip Chicagos.

-dudes saying "the price will drop" are blowing smoke. *Puts on tin foil hat* I feel this a resellers tactic; using false hope to finesse waiting people into high prices. What other shoe(not including gold toes) like this HAS EVER "dipped back down"? Not being a jerk, I seriously wanna know.

-the consensus is that mostly, the SBBs > Quality wise, but because endorphins from copping, good color-blocking and flexing, we are being made to believe otherwise.

-eastbay drops Monday. Won't get my hopes up. It's a footsite. And my FTL app crashed right at 9. So yeah. Maybe should do the unthinkable and cop a bot.

harley quinn? what release is this?
https://weartesters.com/air-jordan-...omage-home-combines-chicago-banned-colorways/

I would not call it Harley Quinn
So called “Homage to Home”
half is Bred half is Chicago
267B3416-65D9-49C0-B892-D81C4147E1FE.jpeg

Ugly to me won’t wear it
Collection purposes only

I would call it AJ1 “Greedy” referring to Air Max 95 4 colors Neon/Grape/Lava/Orange All in 1
561537EF-0D8B-4E90-87FF-1C0CD0316F34.jpeg

They should have made half Chicago, half Toyal Blue Chicago

Or half back toe half fragments

Thousands of ways making, half black cements half sport blue , half Katrina half True Blue..........

So toebox doesn’t look like this -
814C0A8C-FC7E-4D23-A9F3-DC1DD9636872.jpeg

-last two years made me lazy on kicks. Not for Shadows. Hell, not even for Crip Chicagos.

-dudes saying "the price will drop" are blowing smoke. *Puts on tin foil hat* I feel this a resellers tactic; using false hope to finesse waiting people into high prices. What other shoe(not including gold toes) like this HAS EVER "dipped back down"? Not being a jerk, I seriously wanna know.

-the consensus is that mostly, the SBBs > Quality wise, but because endorphins from copping, good color-blocking and flexing, we are being made to believe otherwise.

-eastbay drops Monday. Won't get my hopes up. It's a footsite. And my FTL app crashed right at 9. So yeah. Maybe should do the unthinkable and cop a bot.

Prices always take a hit once people start receiving their pairs from SNKRS, footsites, etc. no one is saying these are gonna brick after the weekend lol. It’s normal for them to drop $30-40, sometimes $50 midweek. Happens to Yeezys everytime, and it happens with Jordan’s. Why buy at $300, when you can buy at $260 or $270 if you just wait 2-3 days.

https://weartesters.com/air-jordan-...omage-home-combines-chicago-banned-colorways/

I would not call it Harley Quinn
So called “Homage to Home”
half is Bred half is Chicago
267B3416-65D9-49C0-B892-D81C4147E1FE.jpeg

Ugly to me won’t wear it
Collection purposes only

I would call it AJ1 “Greedy” referring to Air Max 95 4 colors Neon/Grape/Lava/Orange All in 1
561537EF-0D8B-4E90-87FF-1C0CD0316F34.jpeg
There's no need to get worked up over this shoe considering it will be crazy limited to maybe 3-4 stores in my humble opinion. Jordan brand knows this design is way out there and made it for hype of rarity

i honestly have been thinking of doing this, even more now due to air max day being next month & there's a few things i NEED not want then, lol. i just don't know enough about them to even go that route.

this is the first shoe i bought since the black toes, and it really had me stressed tf out, so gld i only f with 1 or 2 shoes a year now,much easier on my heart, lulz!!!

These will drop when everyone gets their pairs and starts undercutting each other, and people get enamored with the next hyped release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom