Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

What potential restocks are people talking about?
Pairs are probably to pop back up. The issue is that you have to be ready when it happens.

For example, usually the Monday after, Eastbay and family may have cancelled pairs available via phone order.

Finishline tends to restock too but via the app now.

Will Nike do a restock?
That depends. Nike used to do a quarterly restock for products that included returns.
It seems like they MAY add shoes much it’s much much less frequent and pretty random. Feels like they just send stuff to outlets now and outlets don’t do phone orders so it’s not a high confidence ordeal.

That depends. Nike used to do a quarterly restock for products that included returns.
It seems like they MAY add shoes much it’s much much less frequent and pretty random. Feels like they just send stuff to outlets now and outlets don’t do phone orders so it’s not a high confidence ordeal.

Thanks bro. I had the chance at launch yesterday morning via SNKRS, but snoozed on it too long...

Thanks bro. I had the chance at launch yesterday morning via SNKRS, but snoozed on it too long...
Yea the reason I don’t wait for restocks is that it puts you at the mercy of the time they decide to do so. It’s very inconvenient for me.

For example, the gold toe 1s.... I paid $260 on release day because I just wanted to get it out of the way and was comfortable with the price. That said, I didn’t go back into the thread until recently because I didn’t want to feel the salt if they did show up which they did. It’s loke when you buy a tv.... don’t look at anymore because another will pop up cheaper :lol:

Only got through on SNS on there drop, hopefully that one order goes through. I checked my order on the site it says Processing and paypal says completed.

0C717E68-9778-48CC-BB80-4A30CF9BDDC9.jpeg

Posted in generic 1 thread but applicable here too. Royal is custom but it could happen w the olives coming.

dudes saying "the price will drop" are blowing smoke. *Puts on tin foil hat* I feel this a resellers tactic; using false hope to finesse waiting people into high prices. What other shoe(not including gold toes) like this HAS EVER "dipped back down"? Not being a jerk, I seriously wanna know.

Space Jams is one example. They were selling out on Flight Club for around $400 at first.

For a very long time afterwards you could have gotten them for nearly retail. I think they're just now shooting back up a little bit.

Wings 12. Was going for nearly a grand at first. Can be had for around $500 now.

It does happen. Of course there's a chance the opposite can happen also. You just never really know.

when people get their orders shipped there will be a lot more on the market and it will dip for a bit. im waiting for that. i need these but only for the sub 250 range. looking for something like 230 shipped. i know ill get that some how..

Yea the reason I don’t wait for restocks is that it puts you at the mercy of the time they decide to do so. It’s very inconvenient for me.

For example, the gold toe 1s.... I paid $260 on release day because I just wanted to get it out of the way and was comfortable with the price. That said, I didn’t go back into the thread until recently because I didn’t want to feel the salt if they did show up which they did. It’s loke when you buy a tv.... don’t look at anymore because another will pop up cheaper :lol:

So true. I’m in no rush to get these, so if they restock at retail, I’ll nab ‘em. If not, no biggie.

I feel like the best time to buy is right before SNKRS release. It was going for 230. Then after people took L's on SNKRS they started panic buying and prices shot up. Only downside is that you don't give yourself a shot at SNKRS if you pay resale before release, unless you don't mind going for multiples.

Back
Top Bottom