Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I could be completely wrong here, but I do think stock wasn’t all that low for these. I’ve never seen so many pics on social media of some many people with stacks of boxes before. People went to the footstores and cleaned up.

Spoke to FL rep and she said they’re currently out of stock and are working on removing off the product page.
How long has it been? Still on the website

How long are they going to take off the website?

Pairs are probably to pop back up. The issue is that you have to be ready when it happens.

For example, usually the Monday after, Eastbay and family may have cancelled pairs available via phone order.

Finishline tends to restock too but via the app now.
FNL this time didn’t get any

So FNL probably will not restock

FML
Took 3 L

Just wanted to feel the leather toebox with a good colorway.....

Picked up my 2 pairs yesterday. I was able to use my $20 reward in Footlocker and my $15 reward in Foot Action to put me under retail for both pairs. They look so nice in person.
20180225_143558.jpg

With the remastered Black/Red & Black Toes...
20180225_142537.jpg

Since this shoe is mostly a Chicago type colorway (although a Retro+), Chicago's join the family....
20180225_142759.jpg

I could be completely wrong here, but I do think stock wasn’t all that low for these. I’ve never seen so many pics on social media of some many people with stacks of boxes before. People went to the footstores and cleaned up.
So people went to store and clean up, so losers like me that took 7L on Royals can take 3 more L’s to make it XL?

I’m serious, how do people cop stacks of boxes, just how?
DamnDee this Youtuber, hit on every store, while he originally took L on Gold Toes.

I’m tired of taking L’s on good colorway 1s.

Didn’t Nike have IP ban? Is there any trick? Bots? What is it?

Picked up my 2 pairs yesterday. I was able to use my $20 reward in Footlocker and my $15 reward in Foot Action to put me under retail for both pairs. They look so nice in person.
20180225_143558.jpg

20180225_142537.jpg

Since this shoe is mostly a Chicago type colorway (although a Retro+), Chicago's join the family....
20180225_142759.jpg
How many shoes do you buy from FTL, FTA per year?

Do you know a manager in store to purchase for you during 50% employees season, that accumulate you the status?

Just how?

So people went to store and clean up, so losers like me that took 7L on Royals can take 3 more L’s to make it XL?

I’m serious, how do people cop stacks of boxes, just how?
DamnDee this Youtuber, hit on every store, while he originally took L on Gold Toes.

I’m tired of taking L’s on good colorway 1s.

Didn’t Nike have IP ban? Is there any trick? Bots? What is it?

As simple as having multiple foot locker accounts and reserving. Tons of people got in off the waitlist this release

How many shoes do you buy from FTL, FTA per year?

Do you know a manager in store to purchase for you during 50% employees season, that accumulate you the status?

Just how?
I buy mostly General Releases and AJ1's most of the time from them before and since the app. I believe is the places I select to purchase from the app. I also helps that I have a 7 year old son and a 5 year old daughter whom I also buy shoes for to increase my dollars spent. Most of the places I select are HOH for Footlocker or Flight23 which increases my chances and they are not too far of a drive in most cases. I am not sure about the dollar amount because the amount I spent did get resetted recently, but my VIP status remain the same and still get the 10m HS.

I have no connects. I guess it is luck. I do not win everytime I really try to attempt with 10 minute HD and select 3 stores (Failed for the gold toes on the Foot Action app with 10m HS, but hit at Champs & Footlocker). Other than that, I hit with a 10 min HS with 3 selected stores.

When it comes to the sneakers app...:lol: I strike out everytime.

This is random but does anyone know how shiek handles their in store releases?

I went to the mall yesterday to pick up my reservation and walked by shiek. I’m relatively new to the app reservation game so I was wondering if Shiek did the same type of thing. TIA

I buy mostly General Releases and AJ1's most of the time from them before and since the app. I believe is the places I select to purchase from the app. I also helps that I have a 7 year old son and a 5 year old daughter whom I also buy shoes for to increase my dollars spent. Most of the places I select are HOH for Footlocker or Flight23 which increases my chances and they are not too far of a drive in most cases. I am not sure about the dollar amount because the amount I spent did get resetted recently, but my VIP status remain the same and still get the 10m HS.

I have no connects. I guess it is luck. I do not win everytime I really try to attempt with 10 minute HD and select 3 stores (Failed for the gold toes on the Foot Action app with 10m HS, but hit at Champs & Footlocker). Other than that, I hit with a 10 min HS with 3 selected stores.

When it comes to the sneakers app...:lol: I strike out everytime.
Yeah then you are the Premium customer

One of our colleagues hit 3 pairs of Gold Toes, FTL, FTA, Champs

He said he buy a lot of stuff from these 3.

Business gotta make their loyal customers happy......and thus hit raffles

So your 10 min HS is not the same as my 10 min HS

I only bought Gym red 11s, thats my 10 min HS.

Sad that Nike/SNKRS does not have loyal HS.

So I’ve been in my Local NY Facebook groups trying to trade a pair of All Star 1s or BC 3s. Would I be crazy to offer to trade a pair of Royals for these?

20180225_143558.jpg

20180225_142537.jpg

20180225_142759.jpg
I just do t have the luck nor strategy to cop these cute sneakers bro.

All I can cop is L.

So I’ve been in my Local NY Facebook groups trying to trade a pair of All Star 1s or BC 3s. Would I be crazy to offer to trade a pair of Royals for these?
Yes

Bred Toes are $15 more worthy than Royals

Our colleague showed me Royals Black toebox frame..... he said it’s so soft, but I don’t think so.

Bred Toes, never seeing them in person, judging from picture, is just tumbled.

So shattered backboard market value is $700?
Bred Toes 1 I predict will reach $350-$400 marque
Royals had quality issues, Bred Toes so far I heard none.

Sigh I give up guys
Thanks for reading my ****

I’ll call up my buddy to raffle for me the Shadows and Chicago Blue

He is only interested in Concords 11
That’s why I didn’t force him

I’ll also beg my sister to make account and raffle for me.

I lost the battle. LOL.

Sigh I give up guys
Thanks for reading my ****

I’ll call up my buddy to raffle for me the Shadows and Chicago Blue

He is only interested in Concords 11
That’s why I didn’t force him

I’ll also beg my sister to make account and raffle for me.

I lost the battle. LOL.

You cry but do nothing about it.

Yeah then you are the Premium customer

One of our colleagues hit 3 pairs of Gold Toes, FTL, FTA, Champs

He said he buy a lot of stuff from these 3.

Business gotta make their loyal customers happy......and thus hit raffles

So your 10 min HS is not the same as my 10 min HS

I only bought Gym red 11s, thats my 10 min HS.

Sad that Nike/SNKRS does not have loyal HS.

Nah, it's just luck. I have 10 min head start on Champs, FTL, and FTA and I hit on every single release from Yeezys to Jordans. Every Single One. I don't buy anything from them, except the actual pairs I hit raffle.

Here are my pairs from Footlocker and Footaction... Footaction pair has more tumbled leather on the white portion og the leather....

Attachments

• 20180225_132536(0).jpg
    20180225_132536(0).jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20180225_132919.jpg
    20180225_132919.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180225_132958.jpg
    20180225_132958.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom