Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Called FA to place the call Waited 25 mins got through to a guy and he pulled out all the excuses

1. these are not available for phone order

until I said I have a screen shot of the item with the “ no phone orders” lifted.

2. Then he said their all sold out

I then asked to speak to a superior, he puts me on hold then offers me a sz 11 11.5 and 13 . I laugh and say if you would have helped me out the first time that would have been cool. I still ask to speak to a superior which was a 30 second hold and she tells me they had 11 11.5 12 13 and 14. So I filed a complaint on him

ftl has the pic with the no phone in lifted...but i still see it on fta site

Called FA to place the call Waited 25 mins got through to a guy and he pulled out all the excuses

until I said I have a screen shot of the item with the “ no phone orders” lifted.

I then asked to speak to a superior, he puts me on hold then offers me a sz 11 11.5 and 13 . I laugh and say if you would have helped me out the first time that would have been cool. I still ask to speak to a superior which was a 30 second hold and she tells me they had 11 11.5 12 13 and 14. So I filed a complaint on him

They lifted the no call in orders? Im still seeing no call ins on my screen on FA.

Got a 13... 12 sold out while i was on the phone.. Madison the rep was looking at sizes and poof gone. haha

I got order confirmation email but it's not showing up in my history. I'm a little nervous now but I definitely got through early before sneaker twitter got word

but onlilne it still does say no call in

Who all would like to see a good chunk of allocation be phone in orders only? Seems like even though it would be time consuming, more people who want the shoes would get them versus the bots and resellers on the websites. I would be down with this, as you could do this all while picking up a pair locally at the same time and not having to worry about refreshing the pages nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom