Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Whoever knew about phone orders should have kept quiet, because now everyone and their mama is calling, the lines are jammed, and FTL is going to change their policies. Good job.

Always ask for someone in a position higher than the reps if they can’t help you, because sometimes they’re lying through their teeth to not help you.

A little salty they lifted the hold on the items. I was on it 1.5 hours ago and both FTL and Footaction reps said they couldn't do the order. Good for all you guys though. I got through on SNKRS so I can't complain!

IMG_4780.jpg
Is your order showing up in your accounts order history yet?

Called FA to place the call Waited 25 mins got through to a guy and he pulled out all the excuses

1. these are not available for phone order

until I said I have a screen shot of the item with the “ no phone orders” lifted.

2. Then he said their all sold out

I then asked to speak to a superior, he puts me on hold then offers me a sz 11 11.5 and 13 . I laugh and say if you would have helped me out the first time that would have been cool. I still ask to speak to a superior which was a 30 second hold and she tells me they had 11 11.5 12 13 and 14. So I filed a complaint on him

This is why they don't like to take phone orders lol

We have been for years

All is well, FTA came thru with a size 13, which is for my buddy. I got EXTREMELY lucky last friday when FTL accidentally gave me these instead of the Gold Toes I won via raffle.

Just patiently waiting for SNS to cancel my order lol. Anybody that hasnt received cancellation so far hear from them yet?

Back
Top Bottom