Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

UPS just updated my reserved SNKRS pair for early delivery tomorrow instead of Wednesday :smokin

17vdxq.gif

E5A93A09-FF3F-4BDE-B688-2A68B335C525.gif
Phone Order on FTL Size 11.5 - Order Confirmation Email came in 10:20AM
Phone Order on FTA Size 11.5 - Order Confirmation Email came in 10:55AM
Currently both orders say: Waiting Approval...
Patiently waiting for that shipping confirmation..

1 of my boys must’ve gotten thru to the coolest Rep at FTL, ordered 3 pairs in 1 order using the same card, with billing and shipping info the same as well. Sizes 10.5, 11 & 11.5.

Interested to see what happens...

Not sure how sketchy it is in Dallas, but the Villa here in Philly which is their home location for the company. People already knew about the restock before they even announced it on their IG. Lines were formed early, they only announce it to make it seem fair. All the insiders/employees, etc already told their homies beforehand to be ready lol.

FL just told me everything was good. I asked if any were canceled that may have popped back up and there wasn’t. Said will ship out tomorrow

When the status changes from "waiting for approval" to "ready to ship" you should be good.

That's how it went for my gold toes from the eastbay restock phone order.

Not sure how sketchy it is in Dallas, but the Villa here in Philly which is their home location for the company. People already knew about the restock before they even announced it on their IG. Lines were formed early, they only announce it to make it seem fair. All the insiders/employees, etc already told their homies beforehand to be ready lol.

I’m sure that’s every shoe store though, I don’t think it’s that bad here... but who knows.

and? this happens EVERYWHERE, you either got the inside scoop or you don't

Got one pair in hand, but my second is still waiting to ship from Nike. Probably won't see it arrive until next week if it ships later this week unless they surprise me with 2 day which has happened before. Buddy needs a pair so, it'll probably be a shoe trade situation on these if they arrive.

I was on a plane with no wi-fi access when these dropped.

So I'm a bit salty, I couldn't even shoot my shot.

Long shot, I know, but if anyone has an oop for a size 8 please let me know. I just need 1 "pear" to rock.

Back
Top Bottom