Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

These going for 300 on stockx , SMH. 40 more dollars can get you a pair 2013 black toes. :lol::lol::lol: Ridiculous. Do you guys think that if they'd have dropped the off whites on the original date, it'd have off set the price a little?

not in a size 9, size 9 black toes are on goat for like 670 last time i checked.

*EDIT: 2016 black toes going for 670

Last edited:
U guys are really loyal to the black toes. I know they are a classic but imo these are a better color set up. Bred toes slay the black red color combo.

Black tongue>white tongue
what about black toes with black tongue?

ojgndCKl.jpg

These going for 300 on stockx , SMH. 40 more dollars can get you a pair 2013 black toes. :lol::lol::lol: Ridiculous. Do you guys think that if they'd have dropped the off whites on the original date, it'd have off set the price a little?
2013 BT 1s are so booty though

So is the quality of the bred toes really better than breds, royal, black toes, etc?
People keep pointing out the bred toe tumbled white mid sections, but I dunno now. I need all shoes in hand to do a proper comparison.

Has anyone's Nike order shipped already? Mine still saying in progress. I usually get shipping confirmation on Saturday afternoon or Sunday.

Call you old post office and have them forwarded!!! This happened to me on the Jeter's and they shipped back to FL and just credited me the money back.
Well before this I called FL asking them what I should do, they told me to call them back once I receive shipping conf that way they can pin point nearest ups. But she did tell me I gotta contact them back before ups drops to post office.

doesnt FTL use UPS Ground? theres no post office for ground. ups surepost drops to post office.

Back
Top Bottom