Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I remember i copped this pack a week after it came out for like $120. I miss the days when i used to get every Jordan 1 on sale
Ya that pack hit the Nike outlet by me and a friend copped with the 30% discount coupon after it was already marked down. They weren't B grades either.

2009 begs to differ.
w6kg7crlpnphxp6fxm5v.jpg

I remember these. They went on sale, copped for a big discount. Material and comfort was terrible...if I remember correctly it was a super plastic feel to it lol

I remember i copped this pack a week after it came out for like $120. I miss the days when i used to get every Jordan 1 on sale

The truth! no one liked the 1s back then. I remember copping Shadow 1s for like $80 on sale at local mom and pop shops. Those days are over...

If you did not receive a confirmation email after ordering on the phone today, I will call footlocker or Footaction asap.

My name was mispelled on my email/shipping/billing.

I was able to correct it (hopefully in time). I also called my bank telling them of the mishaps. I should be good to go from their side

1,3,4,5,6, maybe 7, and 11 are the only Jordan's that matter to me. I could be coaxed into 1 pair of 2s, but only on deep disco. I actually quit buying Jordan's in HS when the 7s released. Bought the 11s, then quit again till they retroed.

Waxed? (Left) or Flat? (Right) Had some extra wax laces siting around there a little too short but workable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 54
Can we all agree CDP 11 is the worst 11 mid quality wise of all time?
I have to agree. I loved the Taxi's from the pack but those CDP Bred 11's hurt my feet like hell whenever I wore them for more than 30mins.

On another note just got UPS shipping notification for today FA/FTL phone order. x2 10.5 package weight 6.3 lbs. UPS 2 day air.

I keep hoping a restock would lower the prices on stockx but they keep going up and up. I was going to buy bred toes, but now I could seriously just buy the 2016 black toes now for 35 dollars more in my size.

I have to agree. I loved the Taxi's from the pack but those CDP Bred 11's hurt my feet like hell whenever I wore them for more than 30mins.

On another note just got UPS shipping notification for today FA/FTL phone order. x2 10.5 package weight 6.3 lbs. UPS 2 day air.
Damn, you got shipping already?! When did you order on phone? I got a 640 PST confirmation email for a size 10 and still no ship

Damn, you got shipping already?! When did you order on phone? I got a 640 PST confirmation email for a size 10 and still no ship
My confirmation e-mail came in around 7:00am PST. I'm thinking because I upgraded my shipping option it helped moved my order along faster?

I still haven't received the official shipped e-mail from Footaction though. Just UPS app and e-mail notification for a new package coming my way.

I think so
One rep actually tried to place the order for me but kept getting an error and it wouldn't go thru
On the product page it said no phone orders
Then later the no phone orders disappeared on the site
First 4 reps straight up said no phone orders

People love to believe this but the 2 most sought after pairs of AJ1s are the Frags and SBBs, neither of which are OG.

OGs are great, but to completely dismiss these bred toes is a mistake. Same goes for the Royal toe, frag clones coming up too.

29E20CB4-C94B-450D-B64F-DA0ACEFFBE3D.png
I believe they’re called Blue Moon
There’s Yellow Ochre, Clay Green as well

Since I took Complete L on Bred Toes 1 definitely will cop Blue Moon Toes

2013 werent THAT bad. I still have my breds and love them more than the newer ones. black toes werent all that bad either but the new ones are a mile better. gonna dump the shadows after the new ones are in hand.
I wonder how many of you saying the 2013 are trash was lusting after them in 2013? You know, completing the trinity and all that stuff?

Had both breds and royals from 2013. Traded my royals for belugas 1.0 when Royals were confirmed to be releasing again but I miss em. The leather creased less. Still havent unds'd my 2017 breds. 2013 still going strong.

My confirmation e-mail came in around 7:00am PST. I'm thinking because I upgraded my shipping option it helped moved my order along faster?

I still haven't received the official shipped e-mail from Footaction though. Just UPS app and e-mail notification for a new package coming my way.
Gotch, shoot I think that’s as good as it gets right now. I got nothing besides the confirmation email so i think I’ll know tomorrow morning.
Have you hit on a phone order like this before?

Gotch, shoot I think that’s as good as it gets right now. I got nothing besides the confirmation email so i think I’ll know tomorrow morning.
Have you hit on a phone order like this before?
It looks like 2 Day shipping orders are going first. The elves need to work quicker in santa’s Shop. How much was 2 day shipping by the way?

Preach....footsite phone orders is the oldest Jig in the shoe game. December 2011 messed the shoe game up for a lot of reasons. Jordan Brand better produce millions of Concords if the release rumors are accurate
But those days there were no stockX GOAT, maybe flightclub just started

People cop it to own it, unDS on spot. See that vid dude from Greenspoint just unDS concords on spot.

Nowadays people cop as many pairs as possible for resell.

I do wonder why people call in FTA FTL customer service for phone order to get another pair today.

Back
Top Bottom