Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

People love to believe this but the 2 most sought after pairs of AJ1s are the Frags and SBBs, neither of which are OG.

OGs are great, but to completely dismiss these bred toes is a mistake. Same goes for the Royal toe, frag clones coming up too.

29E20CB4-C94B-450D-B64F-DA0ACEFFBE3D.png
These are gonna be amazing. Even better than Bred Toes

How would ya'll suggest swapping a size 11 for a size 9? I tried my local FB group, but nobody biting. I lined up and did a FCFS and unfortunately, I was only able to secure a size 11 since there was only one size 9 in stock at FTL. Before I hear the talk of why I copped a pair I couldn't fit, just know that I was 15th in line and there were only 16 men's pairs. I lined up from a little after 5 am and wasn't walking away empty handed. I think a consignment shop near me charges anywhere from 25-50 to size swap depending on how hype it is. Or should I just buy on stockx once pairs get in and hope I can offload my size 11 locally for about the same price? Thanks in advance!

How would ya'll suggest swapping a size 11 for a size 9? I tried my local FB group, but nobody biting. I lined up and did a FCFS and unfortunately, I was only able to secure a size 11 since there was only one size 9 in stock at FTL. Before I hear the talk of why I copped a pair I couldn't fit, just know that I was 15th in line and there were only 16 men's pairs. I lined up from a little after 5 am and wasn't walking away empty handed. I think a consignment shop near me charges anywhere from 25-50 to size swap depending on how hype it is. Or should I just buy on stockx once pairs get in and hope I can offload my size 11 locally for about the same price? Thanks in advance!

Sell your 11 now, cop a 9 when online orders come in. It's a hassle trying to trade for specific sizes imo, and nobody is going to do it without wanting to come out on top anyways.

Anyone from this morning have anything other than “waiting on approval” ??

I spoke to my local FTL manager this morning and he said that FTL inventories their crazy Saturday releases on the following Monday morning and that we should have a good chance to get shipped. I’m sure some won’t as they probably oversold us. Why can’t we all cop? Haha

Sell your size 11 and cop the size 9 and pay the difference.

Or just go to the consignment shop and pay their fee to size swap.

Both would be the same, really. Unfortunately, you won't be able to get an even swap since size 9 is the most desirable.

I spoke to my local FTL manager this morning and he said that FTL inventories their crazy Saturday releases on the following Monday morning and that we should have a good chance to get shipped. I’m sure some won’t as they probably oversold us. Why can’t we all cop? Haha

It’s gonna be a minute before you see anything change

You just ordered, it can take hours or days to process a ship

Shoe Palace just shipped my Bred Toes.
Site was a ****ing mess on release day. Kept getting errors and crashing every time the timer ran out.
Stayed patient and eventually it fixed itself and carted instantly :nthat:

status won't change until it ships. most likely tomorrow morning.

I’ve had Shoe palace cancel 3 of my orders before
So I was excited when I got the email
One of my previous orders they had me wait like a week and kept telling me it was gonna ship
Then after said week canceled it

Whoever knew about phone orders should have kept quiet, because now everyone and their mama is calling, the lines are jammed, and FTL is going to change their policies. Good job.
Lol doubt it. Monday morning workers been at it for years now. Even before, there were phone orders the night before releases at 12. I'm just glad we got a second chance. A lotta waiting and a 5 minute phone convo got me my pair. I'm gonna forever remember that.

Shorty over the phone Tanisha hooked it up lmao, didn't charge me shipping on my two pairs even though I live in Canada. I followed up to see why I didn't get an email confirmation, apparently it'll be out either tonight or tomorrow considering they did slapped with a bunch of orders this morning. In the meanwhile, my pair I got off the website just shipped an hour ago so I'm looking pretty either way >D

Call you old post office and have them forwarded!!! This happened to me on the Jeter's and they shipped back to FL and just credited me the money back.
I would call before they ship. I had an order returned to FTL for changing the delivery date. When I contacted FTL they stated they didn't allow any changes to the delivery.

People love to believe this but the 2 most sought after pairs of AJ1s are the Frags and SBBs, neither of which are OG.

OGs are great, but to completely dismiss these bred toes is a mistake. Same goes for the Royal toe, frag clones coming up too.

29E20CB4-C94B-450D-B64F-DA0ACEFFBE3D.png

I definitely could be wrong, but I think the frags were based off an og color blocking that never made it public.

-Drew

Shoe Palace just shipped my Bred Toes.
Site was a ****ing mess on release day. Kept getting errors and crashing every time the timer ran out.
Stayed patient and eventually it fixed itself and carted instantly :nthat:
Waiting on my pair to make it out.. Site was ****in up heavy but it usually does for me there. I don't even bother most drops so I was shocked when that **** went thru :lol:

Back
Top Bottom