Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Damn... you got a serious back door opening at City Gear. Kudos to you!

I know my store labels. :nerd:
None of my pairs backdoored sir. Lol I wish it was that was easy. I literally worked and scavenged for pairs. I have no connections to anybody.

These have the potential to sit at $400-$450 in the near future. These weren’t nearly as available as the maps suggest, and were not a GR. Yes more stores got these but that is because Nike spread the distribution out. Also, these may be a new colorway but could have easily been a OG colorway. Take a shoe that has premium quality and a well liked colorway and it’s a recipe for hype and hysteria. Consignment shops are cashing out at $300 means that they too see the potential in these and are trying to control the market. My advice is that if you really want these, you should make a move on them soon.
More stores getting less pairs can balance out less stores getting more pairs in theory. I agree that the colorway created a ton of demand even tho it wasn't an all out must have. Black toes and SBB didn't release past sz 14 in US which led me to believe these would be more widely available.

I thought you were full of it but when I looked up a size 10 on Stock X, the lowest price sold was 215. You are right but I remember seeing these for $250 pre release and thinking “man people are insane! Just wait and these will drop in price”. I was wrong. I’m just glad that a glitch or whatever happened help me to cop these early from SNKRS app. I wonder if I can get it to work again for future releases. If it works I will post how to do it. It was probably just a fluke though

Pinoe and some sneaker guys on social media dictating pricing again, like they did when they said a KaWs restock was gonna drop but that never happened lol, cause people thought it was a big GR but didn’t peep not all stores were getting them. Not gonna lie thought SNKRS was gonna let people eat.

2B4D4F6A-C637-4246-97F5-1A7CEE90E5E9.jpeg
Safe to say these will be at 500 for sure. Shattered Backboard status. The comments are still rolling in about this release, people are low key livid. I knew this was coming when I saw how lackadaisical people were about these, and unlike any other Retro 1 release I stocked up. Putting these on ice until the time is right. Don’t worry, I let my partner cop one at retail for the culture, before anybody gives me that bs about “I hate guys like this”.

just one for “the culture”? People are going to hate regardless but don’t try to make yourself look like the good guy with 8+ pairs when people waiting on line for 10 hours were turned away while others getting their multiple pairs backdoored.

2B4D4F6A-C637-4246-97F5-1A7CEE90E5E9.jpeg
Safe to say these will be at 500 for sure. Shattered Backboard status. The comments are still rolling in about this release, people are low key livid. I knew this was coming when I saw how lackadaisical people were about these, and unlike any other Retro 1 release I stocked up. Putting these on ice until the time is right. Don’t worry, I let my partner cop one at retail for the culture, before anybody gives me that bs about “I hate guys like this”.
you the man

just one for “the culture”? People are going to hate regardless but don’t try to make yourself look like the good guy with 8+ pairs when people waiting on line for 10 hours were turned away while others getting their multiple pairs backdoored.
Well sorry for the people who sat online for a release that was dead. If you’ve never won on SNKRS or don’t have a bot, crazy to think you’d win this one. I researched and made moves bro. I got a pair for me and my partner, and all of them the legit way. I drove around my whole city and the borders to get what I got. Tough titty sir.

Back
Top Bottom