Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Well sorry for the people who sat online for a release that was dead. If you’ve never won on SNKRS or don’t have a bot, crazy to think you’d win this one. I researched and made moves bro. I got a pair for me and my partner, and all of them the legit way. I drove around my whole city and the borders to get what I got. Tough titty sir.

I don't use any unethical methods, I play fair and I'm a believer after this release. Never copped any of the hyped releases on SNKRS, but this was my first coo on SNKRS and I copped a 12.5 (which I believe is rare size), so anything is possible.

just one for “the culture”? People are going to hate regardless but don’t try to make yourself look like the good guy with 8+ pairs when people waiting on line for 10 hours were turned away while others getting their multiple pairs backdoored.

:lol: :emoji_cry:

squidward-looking-out-window.jpg
Bet the Shiekh shoes will evaporate in one second

Those who took multiple L’s, worked hard, called in couple times and still take Ls, still cannot get a pair.

Thanks resellers. Resellers are clutch. Multiple pairs for what, being a centipede?

Also now y’all know to go on stockx and cop shadows the day before release when they’ll be at the lowest price

I 100% I am doing this for the Shadow's and if by some miracle I cop for retail too immediately flipping. From here on out Jordan's will be much more limited. I see now they weren't playing around when they announced that lol. This Bred toe release ate me alive.

Multiple pairs in the same ordered shipped on FTL, the pair calling again after that order shipped too. Sheesh....where's that pic of someone ordering like 8 pairs and everyone said most likely that'll be cancelled??? The way its looking that order will ship too lol.

Multiple pairs in the same ordered shipped on FTL, the pair calling again after that order shipped too. Sheesh....where's that pic of someone ordering like 8 pairs and everyone said most likely that'll be cancelled??? The way its looking that order will ship too lol.
it was 11 pairs dang I regret not getting an extra just for the vip awards

Isn’t this the 1st time the Bred Toe w/ Black Tongue was retro’d Besides being created for MJ back in 85???

Well damn, guess I shoulda called in another. At least the pair ordered already shipped. :nthat:

Kinda ironic they were supposedly “bot” orders that didn’t go thru, but you could order a dozen in a phone order. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom