Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

When you reset you keep platinum status
Once you spend 300 the account will reset to 0 on the app, but then you go from VIP to Platinum VIP.
Then as long as you spend 300 over the next 12 months believe you stay Platinum VIP, but the dollar amount will roll back to 0 after 1 year.

ahhh ok gotcha thanks. i was always under the impression that once it resets, i become just VIP and not platinum and gotta spend 300 to regain platinum. i was mostly worried that i wouldnt b able to get a 10min hs for the next drop that i really want.

so how does one lose their platinum status? let it roll back to $0, and not spending 300 that year?

Since no one could provide something involving "restock" Jimmy Jazz Jamaica Queens is doing one among others(breds sbb 2.0 etc)

But there's a huge catch:

IMG_4651.JPG
5 minutes to get there?!
200w.gif

Since no one could provide something involving "restock" Jimmy Jazz Jamaica Queens is doing one among others(breds sbb 2.0 etc)

But there's a huge catch:

IMG_4651.JPG

most important line is the last one....which basically means if ish gets rowdy they gonna shut it dooooooooown.

Anybody still waiting on their online Shoe Palace order? Order was confirmed on Saturday but nothing has shipped.

SMFH.. I did.. $230... they shouldn't be allowed to flake once the transaction has gone through... not messin with Stock X anymore... smh
This happened to me with Top 3's Golds...they offered a refund or to attempt to find another pair at no cost to me. I told them to get another one and they did. Email them and ask, they might eat the cost difference. I know they did for the mine, I paid $460 for them when the market was $500 plus
you should try and do the same

Who’s Bragen my God I’m just saying I bought them that’s all I’m not bragging take it easy you are a hater my god

when someone calls you a hater, it's usually code for "i lost this argument and can't think of a witty comeback". I am waiting for you to retort and call me salty.

Back
Top Bottom