Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

9E03B209-E1FB-40F3-B79E-5A5DDE0A7A5C.jpeg

Wore Gym Reds to the Gym, made enough sense to me. Wish i could have gotten a plusher pair, but i can’t complain too much since i copped via Early Access on Nike.

Going to hit you guys with an annoying sizing question but how do Jordan 1s fit yall? Or how do these exact bred toe 1s fit you compared to the other 1s...is it the same? I had to order a .5 size up cause my TTS was sold out. I like to wear my kicks fitted so I dont tend to like shoes with a lot of room. Trying to anticipate how it'll fit before the shoes arrive lol. I'm going to assume it'll prob fit a little too roomy than I would like.

Going to hit you guys with an annoying sizing question but how do Jordan 1s fit yall? Or how do these exact bred toe 1s fit you compared to the other 1s...is it the same? I had to order a .5 size up cause my TTS was sold out. I like to wear my kicks fitted so I dont tend to like shoes with a lot of room. Trying to anticipate how it'll fit before the shoes arrive lol.

TTS. .5 will be big but not too big.

My homie who lives in Amsterdam sells kicks . He has these :lol: but they’re prob fake. I want to support his business because he’s a cool dude but can’t buy fakes. His prices are good and they look legit. I may just cop a pair for lulz to wear to the gym.

My homie who lives in Amsterdam sells kicks . He has these :lol: but they’re prob fake. I want to support his business because he’s a cool dude but can’t buy fakes. His prices are good and they look legit. I may just cop a pair for lulz to wear to the gym.
bruh what

Yes. You do need these. But honestly, Stop asking NT if you should by a shoe. Lol
I do it often and need to stop it myself but sometimes I want that positive push to cop & advice whether they are worth

If he is your homie get the inside scoop on where and how he obtained them and how many etc.

I do it often and need to stop it myself but sometimes I want that positive push to cop & advice whether they are worth

If he is your homie get the inside scoop on where and how he obtained them and how many etc.
He says they have easy access to kicks where he lives. He said it’s a lot diff over there.

when someone calls you a hater, it's usually code for "i lost this argument and can't think of a witty comeback". I am waiting for you to retort and call me salty.

nah, it's just gonna be "if you need money I can help you"

Back
Top Bottom