Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just got them last night. Now for a fresh outfit to go with them. Still like the banned 1s more but these are pretty nice.

Attachments

• 4F9672E0-963B-4911-A629-C647DB43878B.jpeg
    4F9672E0-963B-4911-A629-C647DB43878B.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 44
Patiently waiting on my phone order to come in. On hiatus till shadows, game royals are cool but I have Storm blues.

This month I Picked up 3 pairs of cements (one pair was free due to Xmas gift cards), 2 pairs of these(1 from FTL app & 1 FTL phone order), Golden Harvest 1s for $84, and Black Premium 5s for 230 off goat. Might see about a trade for gold toes but nomore money will spent around here

Patiently waiting on my phone order to come in. On hiatus till shadows, game royals are cool but I have Storm blues.

This month I Picked up 3 pairs of cements (one pair was free due to Xmas gift cards), 2 pairs of these(1 from FTL app & 1 FTL phone order), Golden Harvest 1s for $84, and Black Premium 5s for 230 off goat. Might see about a trade for gold toes but nomore money will spent around here
Becarefull what you say when you start talking about haveing more the 1 pair of the same shoe people call that flexing... it’s not flexing it’s called jealousy. The people who say anyone are the same people that could not cop 1 pair so they make thems self feel better by being negative .. anyone that could not cop any shoe you wanted hate to tell you but it’s becaose you did not try hard enough and I not talking about paying over list for them. Look on the mirro not someone’s pocket

Back
Top Bottom