Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Let me run across a pair of NDS SBBs(keepers) or Frags(trade bait) for 260-300 and I’d show u how fast 100 over is worth it

Oh don't get me wrong, I've paid resell prices quite a few times but never felt like any shoe had value/quality over retail pricing. SBB's included.

L once again. I was on twitter watching all morning. Only thing I could cart and I let them go was Cement 3.
**** is TRASH

:emoji_cry:
584D63DE-E8EE-4870-A38F-361258E9742A.jpeg

I managed to get a size 14 at noon but it was off the footlocker website. We shall see if it ships.

I’m still waiting for stockx. It says my shoes are still “in route for authentication” for my breds. I got my gold toes within a week. Is it comin to take this long?

I’m still waiting for stockx. It says my shoes are still “in route for authentication” for my breds. I got my gold toes within a week. Is it comin to take this long?

Did you buy your pair before the price hike? I did and the seller hasn't shipped the shoes to stockx yet.

Did you buy your pair before the price hike? I did and the seller hasn't shipped the shoes to stockx yet.
I have a feeling a bunch of early sellers flaked when they saw the price hike

Back
Top Bottom