Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I never have luck with these in-store orders. Tried on 96 XI and then when the Gatorade 6s popped back up. Two different FTLs told me they were unavailable after searching on the computer.

62B068F3-84A7-47A3-A284-6EFC69B1A44E.png
073F0BA6-9D4A-4A5B-931D-AF6360A8DB8E.png

I’ve done my part.

Were they physically in-store? I thought you had to go to the store and put your order in.

Weird that they would sit in-store.

Were they physically in-store? I thought you had to go to the store and put your order in.

Weird that they would sit in-store.

they dont have to be in the store youre in for them to order it from another store and have it sent to you. just have the product number and hope you find someone thats willing to help you, and that stock is available

These are 330 on stockx in my sz btw. Bots really screwed this release up. If you look at it, if the bots and resellers are stiff armed jordan 1s can be had by all the ppl that actually want them at retail.

A major caveat is that in-store orders depend on the store that has the stock available. If the store that has stock doesn't want to release their pair/s (usually when there's only a small amount), your order will not go through.

Of course, YMMV.

if you come from the hunt to find a shoe era and not the order online, grab a bot or pay resale era you can flourish on this release at retail. I just feel bad for dudes paying 300+ and doubling up on goat and stockx

Back
Top Bottom