Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3490.JPG
IMG_3489.jpg

Laces from sails.

Would go with black laces whenever I get a pair, but pictures confirms there's no bad lace swap for me.

Waiting for my bred toes from stockx (paid 260), but just checked the black toe prices and they dropping to 275 in my larger sizes. Kinda wondering if I made a mistake not copping black toes lol. Still think bred toes are a better colorway and apparently quality is just as good. Guess it's a personal choice whether you want OG or not, but I wonder whether bred or black toes have more value in the long run.

Both are nice. The bred toes have a different overall look due to the tumbled leather. Would have been nice to see them with nice quality non tumbled leather but I’m not complaining, they look great as is.

The eventual black toe with black tongue will be better than both.

Just bit the bullet and bought another pair of bred toes off stockx don’t wanna keep waiting and risking the possibility of prices going up even more

Just bit the bullet and bought another pair of bred toes off stockx don’t wanna keep waiting and risking the possibility of prices going up even more

yeah prices dropped like 20 bucks all sizes, but I got a feeling they will creep up to the smaller size black toe numbers pushing 350

I heard people say bred toes are as good quality as BT. Are they trippin?
I think the BT has great quality. My pair is perfect. I think the Bred toe has better leather. 1 thing I dont like about the Bred Toe is that the left and right shoe can come with different type of leather. The left pair can have a smooth light tumble and the right pair will have a buttery tumbled leather. We didn't have those issues with the BT

Attachments

• 20180302_195556_HDR.jpg
    20180302_195556_HDR.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 24
I think the BT has great quality. My pair is perfect. I think the Bred toe has better leather. 1 thing I dont like about the Bred Toe is that the left and right shoe can come with different type of leather. The left pair can have a smooth light tumble and the right pair will have a buttery tumbled leather. We didn't have those issues with the BT

Wow, that's dumb quality control, but I've got the same thing with my white cement 4s...one shoe is softer leather than the other.
Glad to read bred toe has good leather. Makes me feel better about paying for bred toes off stockx instead of black toes.

yeah prices dropped like 20 bucks all sizes, but I got a feeling they will creep up to the smaller size black toe numbers pushing 350

Yea I’ve waited and the most I’ve seen them dip to is 290 on stockx for size 10 and I just pulled the trigger these in a couple of months will creep up to 350-400 maybe and It shocks how the value of black toes sky rocketed

These will creep up slowly. This price dip is due to all the shipments that were delivered this week. This is the time to buy before prices rise.

Yup definitely that’s why I had to cop because i know these will go up fast crazy how prices went from 240ish pre release to 300 after people start noticing these were hard to obtain

Back
Top Bottom