Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

which store r u having success at?

Foot action. No offense but I’m not looking to hold ppls hands but I did detail what I did with proof and had 2 different ppl ring me up 3 different days. Even gave my boy the barcode and he did the legwork and cooked on a pair.

They lying nobody wanted to scan the barcode they was like it's different lol.

You just got to find somebody nice . I think employees planning to cop for themselves
It’s like pulling teeth sometimes to get these people to do their job. I had cool people at my local FTL until they all left and now I have to deal with BS all the time.

Worked for me in Pentagon City Champs yesterday (I got shipping confirmation for my size 11 Gold Toes this afternoon), guess they changed that today. Good thing because I was about to head out for the triple up lol

Damn man I tried for a pair of gold toes today at champs, but they gave me the runaround. Ended up just getting another pair of bred toes will def trade the pair from today for gold toes

Foot action. No offense but I’m not looking to hold ppls hands but I did detail what I did with proof and had 2 different ppl ring me up 3 different days. Even gave my boy the barcode and he did the legwork and cooked on a pair.

no offense, but just saying footaction doesnt help. every1 knows FTl and FTLs can do stock locates. thats nothing new. the REAL goldmine info is which store isnt shady and is willing to do it. no1s asking u to hold their hand. we all grown. im betting everyone just wants to know exactly which store you are having such success at, so they can eat too if they are nearby. cause people are trying at their FTLs and FTAs and not having luck.

would be nice to try at a store verified to be willing to help folks orders these. thats all. not hard at all and not asking too much.

Worked for me in Pentagon City Champs yesterday (I got shipping confirmation for my size 11 Gold Toes this afternoon), guess they changed that today. Good thing because I was about to head out for the triple up lol

I saw, congrats on that.

I was referring specifically to Bred Toes though.

I saw, congrats on that.

I was referring specifically to Bred Toes though.

i think his point was that if the pentagon city champs was willing to do it for him on goldtoes, you should go and try and they might do it for bred toes for ya.

Yeah, I didn’t try Bred Toes at Champs because I couldn’t find the Product # for Bred Toes on Champs website for some reason. I would have preferred another pair of Bred Toes, instead of Gold Toes, actually haha. I honestly thought ordering the Gold Toes was a bigger reach (since they released before BTs) but that seemed to work nonetheless.

i think his point was that if the pentagon city champs was willing to do it for him on goldtoes, you should go and try and they might do it for bred toes for ya.

Ah, got it. Regardless, I tried over the weekend for Bred Toes before all of this was posted with no luck. It's not really a secret (as previously mentioned), but it's not the convenience we're all used to (online shopping/bots/etc). The biggest keys to making this work is how you ask and if stock is actually available.

Yeah, I didn’t try Bred Toes at Champs because I couldn’t find the Product # for Bred Toes on Champs website for some reason. I would have preferred another pair of Bred Toes, instead of Gold Toes, actually haha. I honestly thought ordering the Gold Toes was a bigger reach (since they released before BTs) but that seemed to work nonetheless.

Same. Thought the Gold Toe shipped sailed, but glad you were successful. If we wore the same size, I'd be inclined to off my Bred Toes for another pair of Golds haha

They didn’t drop at champs so their not in the system. I tried at champs this morning

no offense, but just saying footaction doesnt help. every1 knows FTl and FTLs can do stock locates. thats nothing new. the REAL goldmine info is which store isnt shady and is willing to do it. no1s asking u to hold their hand. we all grown. im betting everyone just wants to know exactly which store you are having such success at, so they can eat too if they are nearby. cause people are trying at their FTLs and FTAs and not having luck.

would be nice to try at a store verified to be willing to help folks orders these. thats all. not hard at all and not asking too much.
yeah it all depends on the store. They was not even trying to scan my barcode today so I took the hint that they didnt want to help.

yeah it all depends on the store. They was not even trying to scan my barcode today so I took the hint that they didnt want to help.

The chick that rang me up yesterday didn’t want to help today she didn’t even let me get my 8.5 and I had to cop a 9 since she knew I copped yesterday but her attitude didn’t stop me. If the associate won’t help me I’ll ask the manager and if the manager won’t help I’ll call corporate while standing there. That changes ppls tune real quick. Each time I just said I’m here to make an instore order when they ask I say shoes if they want more info I just say jordans and present the barcode

The chick that rang me up yesterday didn’t want to help today she didn’t even let me get my 8.5 and I had to cop a 9 since she knew I copped yesterday but her attitude didn’t stop me. If the associate won’t help me I’ll ask the manager and if the manager won’t help I’ll call corporate while standing there. That changes ppls tune real quick. Each time I just said I’m here to make an instore order when they ask I say shoes if they want more info I just say jordans and present the barcode

This x 1000000

i did retail for a bit when i was in college (not in sneaker stores) but imagine process to be the same. people used to get real shook when corporate gets involved. guess i'm going to try that after work. totally forgot. loool

have you tried multiples on an order? or multiple transactions in one visit?

imma go up to my local shop and see if i can show the employees the barcode. i am in there enough and am friendly to all

have you tried multiples on an order? or multiple transactions in one visit?

Nope then again it depends on who helps you. I can’t push the issue when I’m winning. If you want the orders to ship without any issues make different orders

Really trying to unds these joints. But it’s raining. Not pouring just a light rain. Anybody where theirs in the rain do they hold up ok? Lol

Just going to finally see black panther. I wear shoes all the time in the rain but these i want in pretty good shape for a few wears lol

Back
Top Bottom