Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

No footaction here in Portland. Just FTL. Anyone got advice for here? Still haven't secured a first pair. |l

I think your best bet is to just wait for a restock or cop resale bro I live in Washington and I’ve went as far as going to Seattle and no luck I just went in stockx and copped to much of a hassle having to go to store to store asking and having wmployeee give you that shady look

i really prefer not to and hate having to ask to speak to manager or their supervisor to complain....cause that might mean they get in trouble and possibly lose employment....but at the same time, when these dudes straight up lie to you like that, theyre asking to get into trouble.

dont get me wrong, i do it when i have to. but i dont like it. wish people would just be decent and do what theyre supposed to do, instead of forcing me to have to call them out and get them into some ish.

FTA got a 2 week lock on inventory. At my location anyway. Said some were shown in the system but that’s not updated.

Can someone clarify what the barcode is? You guys mean the item number listed online or something else? I’ve read this thread a few times and don’t see anything posted - PM me if needed. Would appreciate any help.

i really prefer not to and hate having to ask to speak to manager or their supervisor to complain....cause that might mean they get in trouble and possibly lose employment....but at the same time, when these dudes straight up lie to you like that, theyre asking to get into trouble.

dont get me wrong, i do it when i have to. but i dont like it. wish people would just be decent and do what theyre supposed to do, instead of forcing me to have to call them out and get them into some ish.
good luck with that these kids today don't care about anything nothing is a big deal to them as long as there phone works and people like there posts on social media they are good to go

Can someone clarify what the barcode is? You guys mean the item number listed online or something else? I’ve read this thread a few times and don’t see anything posted - PM me if needed. Would appreciate any help.

in your footaction app....select your size, then scroll down to the bottom where it says store barcode.

good luck with that these kids today don't care about anything nothing is a big deal to them as long as there phone works and people like there posts on social media they are good to go

oh trust me, theyll care when they get fired for trying to be slick and finnesse customers....then that phone works until the end of the month and they gotta find another job to pay the bills and keep that phone on.

if they dont even try, they lying

Gotta be 2 weeks from release in order to place an order in store via barcode. Lady was real nice showed me her screen.

FTL I think uses the search area. Both no dice for me. Said try Saturday

this is not about legwork. its YMMV. people gotta pray they go to a store thatll do it...

which is why ive said from the jump, anybody who cooked, should post which store.

I helped way to many dudes to flex lmao. Took 3 days of me cooking for dudes to atleast try. To the dudes that tried I commend you. To the salty dudes idk what to tell you. I’m the same dude that put in 27 raffles (all Ls) for banned 1s and ended up with 1 pair just because I woke up went to the store who’s manager I knew and pulled out a old finishline ticket and got the nod. I put in the work after mad Ls and kept working

Last edited:
Anyone in SoCal try FTL South Coast Plaza?
I'll put in the leg work to see if I cook if nobody's gone yet .

All I've been getting when i click on the shoe to get the barcode (both sites and apps) is a page that states that they are unable to process my request

I dont like calling the manager , cause that seems like a jerk move but the way these dudes dont even want to scan the barcode its time to be jerk

All I've been getting when i click on the shoe to get the barcode (both sites and apps) is a page that states that they are unable to process my request

what size r u?

u gotta search for jordan 1, then pick any random 1, like the orange gatorades, then at the bottom where theres other styles of the jordan 1, u scroll to the right until you see the bred toes near the end. u tap the pic to select bred toes, scroll down and select ya size, then scroll down further and tap store barcode and the barcode should come up for ya size.

Back
Top Bottom