Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Spoke to my friend who's a manager, says part of the reason why people are getting hit with the two week lingo is because the store's POS (cash register) system is giving them that message. Stores with the new system allow for orders, older ones will have to wait until Saturday.

Make sense. New system FTA ate at buffet

Sneaker twitter def about to kill it lmao. My order yesterday shipped today.. might just say F it and let the rest be. I have to take an uber to the mall where Im at and Im not sure it'll be worth it. Sizes might be RIP by then.

Twitter sank the ship

stores are gonna refuse to place orders like this once people start flooding stores

can someone explain the FTA jig? you bring that bar code to a store if it shows its available for pick up right?

Resellers are on the way here to do some research. But these were kinda gone after last night. Didn’t see anyone in here say they got through for a pair today

Jig is dead. Literally tried every size at FA as myself and the associate helping me pulled up every bar code for each size. Congrats to those who copped!

11 pairs in the past 20 days all star weekend till now has been nuts for me taking a well deserved rest

9df4bd731528e6cd353c26ca4352245d57b93d0f_hq.gif

Jig pretty much done in LA. Went to a Footaction and ordered 2 pairs. When I bought the 1st pair at footaction (DelAmo) the employee said I could order it. I said how many pairs could I order and he said two pairs. After that he looked up the shoe and started acting shady after he figured out what shoe it was and was telling me I should only order one because of blah blah blah. I said **** it I’m goin for both.

Nonetheless I ordered two pair in two Diff orders so hopefully they go through.

I asked what store had the pairs and he said a footlocker in LA had 12 pairs of the size I ordered. So I Pushed up to the footlocker to see if I could cook in store but they said the same ol BS I’ve been seeing here in the thread. First the employees said they didn’t have the shoe. Showed the barcode and scanned it and they said they had pairs. Chick said they only had a few pairs left but when They “checked “ in the back they didn’t have any but kid sizes.

All in All this was a wild release so hopefully I cooked. If it wasn’t for NT tho I wouldn’t have gotten a pair (hopefully) but I think the jig is up now that it hit the masses

Last edited:
can someone explain the FTA jig? you bring that bar code to a store if it shows its available for pick up right?
Just go back some pages. A bunch of these guys explained it multiple times. No reason for you not to get the info unless youre just jumping ahead

Back
Top Bottom