Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

For a guy who's had 4 back surgeries....this is important information lol

Man, I was soooooooo closssse, to deleting my entire reply because it was sooo darn long, but i’m glad I hit the “post reply” button, as it may have given you(OP), some helpful info for your long term benefit. That’s what NT is all about:smile: cheers/salute!

just got shut down at the same footaction i got a pair at today. Dude was rude but showed my wife the screen that said "unavailable". guess the jig is done

Went into Footaction today and tried using the “scan method” with zero luck. The employee was able to locate 3 pairs of sz 12 bred toes at a store semi-locally, but it was for pickup in store only(no shipping).

Paid resell(280) from a local meetup yesterday. For the past couple weeks, I offered dozens of resellers my gold toes plus 50 cash for bred toes, but everybody thought i was Crazy. Offered $280 to countless resellers in the past few days and been getting “these are going up bro” and “need at least $300 bro” LOL. And they get salty when I tell them/show them that stockX is cheaper. Only when they realized my money was going elsewhere, 2 other resellers jumped all over my $280 offer faster than a fat kid on cake.

And then there was this guy; with friends like this, who needs enemies?
2E454789-7FD8-4C8F-9C42-5228CEEB41D5.jpeg

Went into Footaction today and tried using the “scan method” with zero luck. The employee was able to locate 3 pairs of sz 12 bred toes at a store semi-locally, but it was for pickup in store only(no shipping).

Paid resell(280) from a local meetup yesterday. For the past couple weeks, I offered dozens of resellers my gold toes plus 50 cash for bred toes, but everybody thought i was Crazy. Offered $280 to countless resellers in the past few days and been getting “these are going up bro” and “need at least $300 bro” LOL. And they get salty when I tell them/show them that stockX is cheaper. Only when they realized my money was going elsewhere, 2 other resellers jumped all over my $280 offer faster than a fat kid on cake.

And then there was this guy; with friends like this, who needs enemies?
2E454789-7FD8-4C8F-9C42-5228CEEB41D5.jpeg

LOL @ that half assed attempt to cover up the phone number.

Just caught up! Wow!! I knew of the "jig" but never really thought if trying it. I tried on other sneakers tho. But looks like they found thr leak in the loop hole :/ I already got my pair for retail so I wasn't watching this thread too close. Just like to keep up but man so much happenes in 1 day and I try to read every page lol

Pretty happy the leather on my Sz10 is all consistent. No crazy tumble but I'm still happy they match

Attachments

• 20180302_185458_HDR.jpg
    20180302_185458_HDR.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20180302_185515_HDR.jpg
    20180302_185515_HDR.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 26
how accurate is ftl's available in store system? i see the bred toes in certain sizes are in stock near my store, i'll take a ride over

how accurate is ftl's available in store system? i see the bred toes in certain sizes are in stock near my store, i'll take a ride over

You should call beforehand to verify. Strong chance the inventory isn't accurate with these. Hope it works out.

Back
Top Bottom