Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

How do you guys go about choosing which stores to select? So many near me are getting them even some that never get anything.

I choose smaller stores and usually win. Don’t wanna be waiting on no long *** lines.

But for this release since I’ll be on a 24 hour shift, I have to choose the stores closest to my job :smh:. Sneaker Gods be with me

So the codes for the footlocker app. After you select the stores for reservations you need to go to the store and get codes to confirm is what I'm gathering by the time your countdown timer expires. The codes provided in the thread are universal codes or regional so you don't have to run into the store? First time using the app any feedback would be appreciated.

I choose smaller stores and usually win. Don’t wanna be waiting on no long *** lines.

But for this release since I’ll be on a 24 hour shift, I have to choose the stores closest to my job :smh:. Sneaker Gods be with me
smaller stores, huh? i figure those smaller stores get thin stock so odds are less compared to say, a big mall store that will have at least a few more size runs.

So the codes for the footlocker app. After you select the stores for reservations you need to go to the store and get codes to confirm is what I'm gathering by the time your countdown timer expires. The codes provided in the thread are universal codes or regional so you don't have to run into the store? First time using the app any feedback would be appreciated.
Linked to the zip. Put in the zip like u live there and then enter the code where it says"tap to enter/access code"
Enter code and if it works it says congrats. Then change ur zip back to your own and you have a head start.

I'm just hoping this 7 min gets it done :lol: haven't rocked with anything but SNKRS for a while, and wasn't even copping anything the last yr or so

Linked to the zip. Put in the zip like u live there and then enter the code where it says"tap to enter/access code"
Enter code and if it works it says congrats. Then change ur zip back to your own and you have a head start.

Cool thanks...i already screwed this up some i had my vip on my on-line account but not in the app...lol If i can screw something up i never miss an opportunity. So the head start for me is probably screwed. bah! thought it would be linked cause it was already good on my primary account. Not that I really understand the head start. I'm guessing this isn't really a raffle but a release for that store to reserve your pair.

Thank you for answering and not judging with a smarmy comment.

The only Jordan 1s that I have are the recent flyknits where I went with a size 9.5. I currently have a size 10 in my FTL countdown. What is the sizing like on these? I didn't see anything on the first few pages.

I always wondered what if you hit on all three stores? I know you obviously can't claim all three pairs and they limit you to one store but what determines them picking one store out of the three?

Back
Top Bottom