Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Man I hate the FTL app. Never win anything with them.

Not only that but how come when I look at my countdowns the 3 stores I selected are gone and only had 1 store checked?? So annoying

Man I hate the FTL app. Never win anything with them.

Not only that but how come when I look at my countdowns the 3 stores I selected are gone and only had 1 store checked?? So annoying

Mine does this but if I keep hitting see more it shows the stores I chose. For some reason everytime I check it changes the zip code which puts the stores further down the list.

why is it that 95% of the time somebody complains about other people not posting any codes, that same person hasnt posted any either?.......

why is it that 95% of the time somebody complains about other people not posting any codes, that same person hasnt posted any either?.......

Don’t get sensitive. Not that serious, and I wasn’t complaining. I was laughing about how it doesn’t add up.

Don’t get sensitive. Not that serious, and I wasn’t complaining. I was laughing about how it doesn’t add up.

no reason for me to get 'sensitive". youre the one in need, not me. theres still a few days left. plenty of time for codes. relax.

When first become platinum it covers from the day you become platinum to the next year. If in that time you spend more than $300 than you automatically become eligible for the year after that. But your spending reset every year. As long as you spend the minimum you will always be platinum. From what I witnessed though is after a reset you don’t hit as often as before. Happened to me with champs smh
Yup, once you reset its hard to even hit gr’s

Back
Top Bottom