Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

restock on FTL

whatchu_talkin_bout_willis.jpg

anyone call to try phone order ?
Yes. Not allowing rep to order. Says try local store. Maybe he barcode jig would work

It’s a “relaunch” item so she initially said no phone in orders for shadows but for this one she looked and there’s a lock

I called on this one. Rep said "no phone orders". I said that tag was removed from the Bred Toes and politely asked if he could speak to a supervisor. He came back and said "This item is sold out". Take it for what it's worth.

I called on this one. Rep said "no phone orders". I said that tag was removed from the Bred Toes and politely asked if he could speak to a supervisor. He came back and said "This item is sold out". Take it for what it's worth.
Yeah I mentioned the same. The tag not bein on the item image. No luck either

This is getting out of hand. Visited three physical stores, no luck. None of them would even attempt to try ordering through barcode. Called, no luck. It really shouldn’t be this darn difficult.

This is getting out of hand. Visited three physical stores, no luck. None of them would even attempt to try ordering through barcode. Called, no luck. It really shouldn’t be this darn difficult.
Wouldn’t attempt scanning a bar code for you? Hmm

I don’t see how this shoe has blown past both Alternate Royal’s & Shadow’s makes no sense. Maybe because I have Black Toe’s & Banned’s but this is crazy.

People hyped them up as SBB quality before the release. Them selling out in minutes added fuel to the fire.

Weird to see the smaller sizes going for $100 more than the common sizes tho.

Soon we'll be able to trade for banneds >D

Last edited:
People hyped them up as SBB quality before the release. Them selling out in minutes added fuel to the fire.

It's weird to see the smaller sizes going for $100 more tho

My size is going for $400, but I’m not selling them. I paid like $20 under retail but I just bought a matching tee, so even trading them is out of the question.

man its simple ninjas love black and red Jays. Its been this way for years and plus nike made these semi limited but the demand is there because the color way.

Could be, I guess I’m just baffled by an non OG colorway moving in the direction of Banned’s & Black Toe’s.

Back
Top Bottom