Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

A6DA210E-1524-4EF1-93F4-07FEACE6D447.jpeg
DD72A64A-217F-49A1-BED1-ED19964E1D60.jpeg
2D00F2A9-B9E6-422A-8099-F4293749992D.jpeg

2xshadows for sure. Quality is better it seems on my shadows than bred toes. But if u say banned 16??? I take the 16s.. just cant beat black and red all over the shoes.

Still on the hunt. Lightweight pissy because every bid i put on stockx, the ammout i put gets sold but its never mines. Even when im the only one placing that ammount for the bid.
At this point im hoping for some type of magical restock somewhere in the Bay Area.

Still on the hunt. Lightweight pissy because every bid i put on stockx, the ammout i put gets sold but its never mines. Even when im the only one placing that ammount for the bid.
At this point im hoping for some type of magical restock somewhere in the Bay Area.
Can’t you just hit buy now instead of making a bid for them just asking never used stock x before but it seems like that’s how it works. Good luck fam

Can’t you just hit buy now instead of making a bid for them just asking never used stock x before but it seems like that’s how it works. Good luck fam
That what I did for the shadows I just chose the buy option. Not an expert was my first time using stockx but it was automatically processed for purchase without going through the bid wars.

I could. But im holding out because the current BIN is around 310+. Trying to score em for less than 290 and hope someoe bites. Lol with the dollars i save i can put it towards my car funds.

How TF does stockX work? Ive got a bid for 289 and one pair literally just sold for 287.

Its fine, dont take my money. Lol jk. Really want these. But dont need em. But i like the color scheme/ blocking.

How TF does stockX work? Ive got a bid for 289 and one pair literally just sold for 287.

Its fine, dont take my money. Lol jk. Really want these. But dont need em. But i like the color scheme/ blocking.
I think stockx reports sales info from sites other than their own.

I think the sales get posted once the pair is authenticated and sent to the buyer, not when someone accepts a bid.
So that sale is probably from a couple of days ago or from another marketplace.

I think the sales get posted once the pair is authenticated and sent to the buyer, not when someone accepts a bid.
So that sale is probably from a couple of days ago or from another marketplace.
I’m not sure this is true. - the part about reporting a sale AFTER the deal is done. I’ve tracked stuff that I’ve purchased and know it was reported before I got the shoes.

Still haven't worn my pair yet. Sold my extra pair. Might end up selling my pair to help fund house work lol

I’m not sure this is true. - the part about reporting a sale AFTER the deal is done. I’ve tracked stuff that I’ve purchased and know it was reported before I got the shoes.

Sale might be reported before you received shoes, but not until it has been authenticated and shipped out to you.

I think stockx reports sales info from sites other than their own.

^^^ this is true, stockx reports sales from all over as well as their own site

Still haven't worn my pair yet. Sold my extra pair. Might end up selling my pair to help fund house work lol

Nothing wrong with that, if anything that’s a smart move imo

Last edited:
Sale might be reported before you received shoes, but not until it has been authenticated and shipped out to you.
Naw. It’s reported when the sale happens.
I purchased some old foams a month ago. No pair was available for sale and there was no sales history for it.
My sale showed in the history before it arrived and was authenticated.

yeah, sales are reported as soon as the payment goes through. the pair failed authentication at stockx and the recorded sale wasn't removed, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom