Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

All you had to do was use......

l396IYmjzHKgQ7b7q.gif

^^^Is that even possible? I'm extremely skeptical of things I see on social media that don't make sense or are counter-intuitive.

Was bummed out so I went on eBay for Bred Toes. Found a pair worn twice for $250, and ebay is running a 10% ebay bucks promotion so I copped for essentially $230. It ain't retail but I can live with that.

It's crazy that even with (admittedly small) restocks, prices don't dip much on these. I hesitated when they were at $300. Now they're at $400+ in my size. Won't do it.

Missed out on them during RD and regret it.

I cannot believe these have stocked a few times already and prices aren't coming down. Shadow 1's have reached the $190 range.

Didnt realize how much i lucked out, went to a local resell store to pick up another pair and neither of the two pairs they showed me were as tumbled or as soft as the pair i got from X. Extra happy camper now, lol.

Didnt realize how much i lucked out, went to a local resell store to pick up another pair and neither of the two pairs they showed me were as tumbled or as soft as the pair i got from X. Extra happy camper now, lol.

I kept telling people this when 3 weeks after release this shoe was a non stop topic. The first pair I had was meh af. Ended up selling and had a back up pair on restock and it was much better. They're STILL over rated but there are some really great pairs and some poop leather pairs out there.

Honestly haven’t even looked at my pair aside from the first few glances since copping ... I do remember the leather being both even and butter.. gonna check them again tho ... for the most part I’ve been lucky when copping sneakers this year as far as quality

I kept telling people this when 3 weeks after release this shoe was a non stop topic. The first pair I had was meh af. Ended up selling and had a back up pair on restock and it was much better. They're STILL over rated but there are some really great pairs and some poop leather pairs out there.

Top pair from FTL, bottom pair from Nike

Attachments

• IMG-20180308-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180308-WA0001.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom