Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

prices have surged the last couple days, at least in smaller sizes. wouldn't be surprised if this rumor was made to add to the thirst >D

damn lol you a good man. i remember i walked out of the mall with 5 pairs of my size and 3 gs....sold gs last yr for 300 a pop and now well over 450.

I was in line at Dr Jays in Brooklyn. All the men sizes were sold out, and all they had were GS sizes. Everyone that was in line dipped. That where I flourished and copped a few pairs. Still got some GS left. I wasn’t able to get any men pairs though.

I finally got a size 10 when FTL restock and had the phone orders

I was in line at Dr Jays in Brooklyn. All the men sizes were sold out, and all they had were GS sizes. Everyone that was in line dipped. That where I flourished and copped a few pairs. Still got some GS left. I wasn’t able to get any men pairs though.

I was on the phone during the FTL restock and the CS told me they couldn't process my order

I was on the phone during the FTL restock and the CS told me they couldn't process my order
I heard that it took multiple attempts from people. Thankfully I had gotten a good rep otherwise I probably wouldn’t have gotten a pair

Smartest move all day. I got my wife a size 5.5 and then dipped. Had I known prices would've been where they are now, I would've bought the maximum three pairs and made her come too so she could grab three as well.

0E2634A4-B288-409E-84B3-018E0EBBCFE5.jpeg
787AA4A3-06C5-4A87-9047-E2F4D7E4C809.jpeg
Better late than never. Kinda slept on these when they released. Went after them but didn’t really try. Told my self they were too much like Black Toes (True) so didn’t really need em. Found this pair on eBay and couldn’t pass for the price.

I have a few left also. used a few to fund black toes and will probably use a few more for purples/pines. kinda upset purples/pines rose so fast as I was hoping to hang onto these longer.

^^ purples are crazy I traded 2 pairs for a pair of yellow protro Kobe’s thinking about trading my other pairs too

Back
Top Bottom