Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Still shows sizes, I tried since I got the reserve, it’s showed the same message I logged into the J23 link, it took me here, showed me all sizes, trying to add & I get the same message.
Did you try the link from a computer? That's where it's telling me no access.

call nike, they should be able to help.

Yeah, probably do that then...

098BE86A-49F2-4D44-B840-1BC1B8DDD5D4.png

Did you try the link from a computer? That's where it's telling me no access.

I haven’t, not near one either.
As soon as I clicked that it bypasses it Nike+, ‘Cause I’m already logged in. Takes me straight to the app to check out, but won’t let me get past that message.
E6AF21E6-FA78-4EE3-B4A9-B03CAAC045DA.jpeg

Yeah, probably do that then...

098BE86A-49F2-4D44-B840-1BC1B8DDD5D4.png

I would call before they sell out of the reserves. I remember this happening with the Kobe Protros. All reserves were gone.

From NIKE:
"Each invitation is only open for a limited time, and quantities can be limited. If you are unable to buy or book with your invitation, please give us a call at 800.806.6453 (4am-11pm PT, 7 days a week)."

I can see sizes and add to cart on my phone, but when i check on desktop it says no access to this product....L =(

Someone tell me how the hell I did this. I haven't gotten an early access code or anything for these, I always strike out when it comes to the actual shoe I want to buy. So I clicked on this link, I entered my nikeid info, etc. It let me buy the shoes? How the hell did that happen when I didn't get early access?
The links usually go out before nike hits you up to let you know you got a reserve

No dice.

The pattern seems to be I get reservations for trash, but dont get reservations for good items.

Same ****, different day. :lol:

PO

Dint get notification from Nike+. But I did clink on link from solelinks. Logged out, Logged back in and was able to check out. Don't have to stress about Saturday or FLT/FTA reservation.

Back
Top Bottom