Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Let us know how it goes

They’re taking a while to reply, all the info I got so far after 10 minutes smh...

BB618E94-A9A4-467A-A02C-516286C5B22A.png

Congrats to whoever got to cop. Nothing good reserved for me as always thanks Nike lol

To whoever said the iMessage jig works, it didn't for me lol. Just pulls up stock and doesn't let me check out

70E320F3-3B60-48E3-BD68-CBB376752209.png

hmm....i called the jimmy jazz near me and the dude said they did raffles yesterday and the girl gonna make the winners list today.....i got finessed? should i show up anyway? lol
Nah it depends on the store. All of my other JJ does raffles Wednesday, this one was just different.

So if someone doesn't want to purchase, how do you all get them to share their invite opportunity with you?
I see everyone mention this, but Im not aware of how this is executed.

Would like to be aware in the event I have that chance. Thanks.

PO

if you can cart but get errors checking out, log into your Nike acct on a different device to complete check out. Worked for me...

Last edited:
So if someone doesn't want to purchase, how do you all get them to share their invite opportunity with you?
I see everyone mention this, but Im not aware of how this is executed.

Would like to be aware in the event I have that chance. Thanks.

PO

would require trust. you would have to give them your shipping and payment info and they order for you from their account. but like i said....requires trust. invites/reserves are nontransferrable to other accounts.

Back
Top Bottom