Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Later in the day sizes sell out but Ive never seen them just pull em off reserve completely. The imessage thing is not a trick.. just a reroute around to the link which helped a few people.

Example.. if your app does not send you the reserve you can't cop on the app even if you really do have access. But some of those same people had issues on desk top so they (on their phone) clicked on the link and it reroutes you automatically to your nike app where you will find the shoe with sizes and you can check out.

If you try this and do not have access, you will see the sizes but you cannot add to cart. All of this was in the last few pages but why read on a forum with letters and words lol.

My only pair of 1s are the flyknit versions which are a 9.5. Should I go with size 10 for these? I’m currently in Whistler so I have very limited opportunities to go and try these on. The FTL in the village had some size 10 mids that I tried on but no 9.5. What size should I go with? My reservation is currently set for a size 10.

Should I go with a 9.5 or 10? Thanks!

Later in the day sizes sell out but Ive never seen them just pull em off reserve completely. The imessage thing is not a trick.. just a reroute around to the link which helped a few people.

Example.. if your app does not send you the reserve you can't cop on the app even if you really do have access. But some of those same people had issues on desk top so they (on their phone) clicked on the link and it reroutes you automatically to your nike app where you will find the shoe with sizes and you can check out.

If you try this and do not have access, you will see the sizes but you cannot add to cart. All of this was in the last few pages but why read on a forum with letters and words lol.
Cliffnotes: They gone. If you got em, link worked... if not, you weren't eligible. :lol:

#PositiveVibesOnly

giphy.webp

It'll be hard for me to get any great shoe with my work schedule. Missed out on the BC3 and I'll miss out on these. My only chance is resell, draw, or reservation. 8am-8pm every Saturday. Mountain time.

It'll be hard for me to get any great shoe with my work schedule. Missed out on the BC3 and I'll miss out on these. My only chance is resell, draw, or reservation. 8am-8pm every Saturday. Mountain time.
No doubt, I am starting to hate Nike and SNKRS! I am about to go all in on some sort of high tech bot so I have a chance. It seems all I do is pay resale, I am a premier member on StockX with all the shoes I buy because it makes it so hard to pick up hard to get shoes. Also, living where there is not much access but the internet kills me

Stacking paper way more important than any sneaker
I agree and if I couldn't afford it I wouldn't put my family in any financial burden. It's just frustrating to strike out constantly on shoes you want. When the Off-White's drop again I will be throwing ****

Back
Top Bottom