Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

i heard that these are not sbb quality....looks like it but not quite sbb quality. i been hearing that they are indeed better than the royals that came out, but not sbb.

I've held them in hand and posted pics a few pages back. They are not SBB 1.0 quality. They are on the level of the 2017 Premium pack. The tumbled leather feels just like the Sails. It's a nice shoe but folks need to stop hyping these up. It's not SBB 1.0 quality

Nike is saving my early access for Shadows.

094bcea924057aa2928cfdec9d10f626.576x324x7.gif

saw these in person today, not sure if it’s just me trying to talk myself out of em, but these aren’t quite doing it like the sbb1

saw these in person today, not sure if it’s just me trying to talk myself out of em, but these aren’t quite doing it like the sbb1

I said the same thing. It's not the same...still a little bit off like I've been saying. Jordan Brand can't quite replicate SBB 1.0 quality. To me it's the thickness along with the softness of the leather.

I said the same thing. It's not the same...still a little bit off like I've been saying. Jordan Brand can't quite replicate SBB 1.0 quality. To me it's the thickness along with the softness of the leather.

something about the colors too. the orange really pops against the black and darker sail, while these have that darker red from the 16 breds against black and sail. don’t be fooled by extra saturated pics lol.

on that note id say sbb in person > sbb in pics, while bred toes in pics > bred toes in person.

Back
Top Bottom