Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just got a notification from Nike and read it's go time and got happy lol
Welp
057FC78F-8DCA-47CF-94DA-BD2F7D797E4B.png
I got that exact pic as my screen lock saver.

I had 2 chances at retail already (1. missed a call on Tuesday 10 minutes before the store closed. Was sleep from studying lol and 2. this morning for a guaranteed pair but I got off work so late and men sizes were hella limited as well)

That's just life though.. :lol: still have tomorrow and Saturday to worry about. Wishing everybody luck on these coming up

S skylondiggs You hear shoe city is fcfs in ptown? Thats around your way right?

I just got a call from Shoe Palace 94066...Yey! Opening 8am this Saturday fyi.

Hoping to get another call for a second pair.

Are you guys doubling up?

Got a SP pair locked down today. Hopefully I can cop at least 1 more from FTA or FTL tomorrow, then I'm straight. :pimp:

Last edited:
I feel like the apps make it a liiiittle harder because before, on a release like this you possibly coulda walked in and maybe copped if say you didn't remember to do the raffle. Now? No app no dice. And SNKRS seems dead now if you ain't got no bot.

(Basically I'm just *****ing and pissy I forgot to do the countdown. And actually I think it removed a countdown I had going. Oh well ...:lol::lol: but really :emoji_disappointed:)

Last edited:
Rewards start on the 24th. Tomorrow if you hit on the Gold Toe's.
Oh yea diff purchases will have diff dates think I got a $15 from gold toes but I know they’re gonna say no

Dude denied me on gold toes but let me on BCIII even tho he said they don’t let people use anymore lol

IF YOU LIVE IN NYC AND YOU MISSED OUT ON THE APP... IF YOUR WILLING TO DO THE FOOTWORK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THESE.... I GOT THE GOLD TOES AND CEMENTS WITHOUT HITTING ON NONE OF THE APPS.....

Back
Top Bottom